So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

2ivmjvk.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Winner.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- 11 pages? + the fact that i just realized there are 2 threads dedicated to mocking LeBron?? haters gonna hate i guess.......

- ive said it all year, show me someone that thought the Heat was going to do something this year and ill show you someone that dont know #$+! about basketball.

- what kills me are the lame justifications for the hate like people being salty over the big party the Heat put on and when they promised 7 rings. like......how does that hurt someones feelings? i seen that #$+! and kept it moving. ah well....

Take it easy
laugh.gif
I dunno about everybody else but even though I don't really like Lebron, the Heat losing does nothing to improve my day or bring a smile to my face. Even if you like Lebron you gotta admit it's a funny thread, I'm just in this thread for the lulz. 

- 11 pages? + the fact that i just realized there are 2 threads dedicated to mocking LeBron?? haters gonna hate i guess.......

- ive said it all year, show me someone that thought the Heat was going to do something this year and ill show you someone that dont know #$+! about basketball.

- what kills me are the lame justifications for the hate like people being salty over the big party the Heat put on and when they promised 7 rings. like......how does that hurt someones feelings? i seen that #$+! and kept it moving. ah well....

Take it easy
laugh.gif
I dunno about everybody else but even though I don't really like Lebron, the Heat losing does nothing to improve my day or bring a smile to my face. Even if you like Lebron you gotta admit it's a funny thread, I'm just in this thread for the lulz. 

KOBE > LEBRON

Spoiler [+]
This thread is slowly catching up to the kobe PS thread though
laugh.gif

KOBE > LEBRON

Spoiler [+]
This thread is slowly catching up to the kobe PS thread though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Take it easy
laugh.gif

dont even bother, seasoned vet has salt runnin through his veins

its cool/funny to have a thread about PS's of Kobe and a disastrous photo shoot, but we cant Meme Lebron.  Get over it, its all fun and games

Take it easy
laugh.gif

its cool/funny to have a thread about PS's of Kobe and a disastrous photo shoot, but we cant Meme Lebron.  Get over it, its all fun and games

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Take it easy
laugh.gif

......bruh, i had NO IDEA such a thread existed for Kobe.

....and if i did. how does ONE thread compare to TWO THREADS with one of which @ 11 pages and counting? i bet that Kobe thread isnt 11 pages.

laugh.gif
@ salt. why would EYE be salty though? give me a single reason.......MIA isnt my favorite team, LeBron isnt my favorite player. im just calling it how i see it. but of course in S&T when you do that one must be salty.........its the only logic guys in here understand

- hey man, i guess. whatever makes you feel better.

Take it easy
laugh.gif

....and if i did. how does ONE thread compare to TWO THREADS with one of which @ 11 pages and counting? i bet that Kobe thread isnt 11 pages.

laugh.gif
@ salt. why would EYE be salty though? give me a single reason.......MIA isnt my favorite team, LeBron isnt my favorite player. im just calling it how i see it. but of course in S&T when you do that one must be salty.........its the only logic guys in here understand

It's all jokes man.  It ain't that serious.  I don't know how you can't find these funny
laugh.gif

... and that Kobe thread is 40+ pages.

It's all jokes man.  It ain't that serious.  I don't know how you can't find these funny
laugh.gif

who cares, this thread is funny, just like the photoshopped pics of kobe wearing them weird +@% clothes for that photoshoot was.

at the end of the day dudes riding hard for lebron or kobe need to realize one thing, lebron n kobe have no clue who you are, so let loose and have some laughs at the expense of both of them if the pics being posted are funny.

who cares, this thread is funny, just like the photoshopped pics of kobe wearing them weird +@% clothes for that photoshoot was.

at the end of the day dudes riding hard for lebron or kobe need to realize one thing, lebron n kobe have no clue who you are, so let loose and have some laughs at the expense of both of them if the pics being posted are funny.

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

....honestly, i dont find memes funny AT ALL. i actually find them to be extremely lame.

- i must have missed that Kobe thread.

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

....honestly, i dont find memes funny AT ALL. i actually find them to be extremely lame.

- i must have missed that Kobe thread.

Take it easy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The white Kobe thread was 44 pages of pure comedy so I dont know what you're talking about.

Although this thread is funny I could be wrong but I think only like 5% are actually made by NTers though. Most are from Real GM or other sites but the Kobe thread was EPIC because it was in General and NT PSers were going IN.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its just about lulz so calm down bro.

Back
Top Bottom