So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

Yo I don't remember ever laughing so hard over a thread in S & T. Thread of the Year easily. Well done and great execution across the board. I lost it on the Dos Equis pic!

2aermth.jpg

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

2aermth.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

spot on with the face that is so real life!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
dying at the scarface vid...looking like a full length LSUFREEK production
pimp.gif

alot of these are golden!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

2aermth.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

spot on with the face that is so real life!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
dying at the scarface vid...looking like a full length LSUFREEK production
pimp.gif

alot of these are golden!

- 11 pages? + the fact that i just realized there are 2 threads dedicated to mocking LeBron?? haters gonna hate i guess.......

- ive said it all year, show me someone that thought the Heat was going to do something this year and ill show you someone that dont know #$+! about basketball.

- what kills me are the lame justifications for the hate like people being salty over the big party the Heat put on and when they promised 7 rings. like......how does that hurt someones feelings? i seen that #$+! and kept it moving. ah well....

- 11 pages? + the fact that i just realized there are 2 threads dedicated to mocking LeBron?? haters gonna hate i guess.......

- ive said it all year, show me someone that thought the Heat was going to do something this year and ill show you someone that dont know #$+! about basketball.

- what kills me are the lame justifications for the hate like people being salty over the big party the Heat put on and when they promised 7 rings. like......how does that hurt someones feelings? i seen that #$+! and kept it moving. ah well....

Back
Top Bottom