so is The Hangover and Superbad the most overrated comedies ever?

So many people complain about these two movies being overrated that they can't ever be overrated. I wish people understood this, it's the same with underrated players: if everyone says it, it can't be true.

Superbad=Great movie if you're late teens-early 20's.
Hangover=Great movie if you're late 20's-early 30's.

Both were great. If they're not your kind of comedy then theres nothing you can really do about it.

Not everyone is going to agree on what is funny and what is not, #1 movie on whatever movie ranking you wanna look at is not going to be enjoyed by everyone, some people probably hate it.

People saying Super Bad is the funniest movie they've ever seen in their life clearly aren't bout that life.

The Hangover absolutely is overrated. I have no clue why people gas that movie up. I laughed decent only ONCE with Alan's "And he was a ritard".

Other than that? Everything else that appeared to be funny got a mild chuckle at best. Wedding Crashers was two times as funny to me then the Hangover.

Superbad is EPIC in every sense of the word. That movie had be in tears, and is par with Dumb & Dumber and 40 year old virgin.

pineapple express is waaaaaaaay better than superbad, the Hangover is dope but its a bit boring at some parts, Kick *!# is better then both

i like hanmgover a lot. havent seen superbad though. I think Yo ude wheres y car is overrated and supertroopers as well.

Shutup.
Superbad is a classic.

the hangover is garbage.  like someone said, "the idea of the movie is better than the actual movie."

I couldn't get through Superbad. I thought it was predictable and lame.

Maybe if I was 14 -when drinking a beer and seeing a boob was a big deal - I'd enjoy it more.

I get a chuckle when I hear 20somethings call it a classic.

Super Bad was ok, but the Hangover is one of the funniest films if not funniest film to hit the ig screen this past decade.

the hangover is overrated if you have zero sense of humor.

superbad is only overrated if you think jonah hill/michael cera are annoying.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, point black period

and trust me , I gave thought about that for 3 years now, its the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom