so is The Hangover and Superbad the most overrated comedies ever?

hangover i enjoyed superbad only the first 30min or so ... but both of these were overrated superbad more so

smh ...

superbad is one of the funniest things ive ever seen in my life ... just watched it for the first time in about 3 months and that #@%% had me laughing so damnhard ...

hangover was definitely overrated imo ...

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

If you haven't watched Super Troopers yet, then you're wasting your time with all these other "comedies."
this man knows what he is talking about. word to my old sn.

Super%20Troopers%20Shenanigans%2001.jpg

--Both are well made comedies IMO. Neither over or underrated.
--Thinking things are overrated is overrated.

The Hangover is overrated to many, but I loved it.

If you've got 2-3 friends that are really more like brothers to you, rather than friends, then I think you'd say the same. Neither my two best friendsnor I have any brothers, so we've been each others brothers growing up.

You can say the jokes sucked or that it wasn't that funny, but I probably just have a different take on the movie.

smokin.gif
I just loved Hangover... A riotous, raunchy comedy to make you both cringe, and cry with laughter... It made me so... Awesome stuffs....

Hangover was overrated.

Superbad is the GOAT though, I've never laughed so much during a movie in my life.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, point black period

and trust me , I gave thought about that for 3 years now, its the GOAT

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Thinking things are overrated is overrated.

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH ON! 

This is most of NT in a nut shell, everything is overrated to them.

Hangover is for morons who find any toilet humor funny... movie was filled with cheap laughs and a stupid, cliche and predictable story line.

Super Bad on the other hand was hilarious, hilarious characters, good story line and reminds many of their childhood

It doesn't get better than Superbad.

The Hangover is severely overrated though..I should've seen it the first night. The hype after the first weekend built my expectations up to Superbad heights then I was really dissapointed.

THANK YOU I BEEN SAYING THIS %@*% ON TWITTER FOR MONTHS NOW

SUPERBAD ISNT $+$@$+$ FUNNY AT $+$@$+$ ALL

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, point black period

and trust me , I gave thought about that for 3 years now, its the GOAT

Superbad is hilarious, I haven't met anyone who's said otherwise.

The Hangover is awful, though. No chemistry, hit and miss dialogue, a chore to sit through.

Back
Top Bottom