so is The Hangover and Superbad the most overrated comedies ever?

hang over is
pimp.gif

Superbad has memorable moments, a classic IMO. I was laughing hard when I was watching THe Hangover, but I don't remember any parts of it. The only thing Iremember is thinking how the story got played out fast.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Superbad has memorable moments, a classic IMO. I was laughing hard when I was watching THe Hangover, but I don't remember any parts of it. The only thing I remember is thinking how the story got played out fast.
thats what hangover was, no solid plot, just alot of random events for laughs
it was funny though, at the moment

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, point black period

and trust me , I gave thought about that for 3 years now, its the GOAT

laugh.gif
I dont know but I thought both were funny. And how can you complain with the hangover only having 1 funny character when was hilarious the entire movie.Alan > any other character ive seen in a while

Superbad is much funnier than the hangover. It's also not overrated. Some dudes try so hard to hate on things people like.

OP I agree with you 100% both of these movies were extremely overrated....they were funny dont get me wrong but not rolling on the floor crying kinda funny

edit...nevermind for some reason I thought you were talking about Pineapple Express......Superbad isn't overrated to me cause that %*+% funny as hell butHangover is def overrated

I think Superbad is the funniest movie of the decade. Now Pineapple Ex., Grandma's Boy, Role Model and Knocked Up are overrated.

super bad isnt overrated its a classic.. the hangover was good too, but it wasnt better than superbad.

Superbad is def not overrated. Better than 99% of comedies that came out in a while.
Havent seen The Hangover yet

superbad is a classic.. they've been trying to recreate that magic for the last couple years with pineapple express, knocked up, hangover and all of theseother films.

Back
Top Bottom