So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Did anyone notice this?

When Cobb is in the dream world, he has his wedding ring on his lefthand. When he is in reality, he doesnt have it on at all. Whichconcludes that the ending he is in the real world

Did anyone notice this?

When Cobb is in the dream world, he has his wedding ring on his lefthand. When he is in reality, he doesnt have it on at all. Whichconcludes that the ending he is in the real world

with all these theories i need to watch this a second time to pick up on more clues and because the movie is that damn good!
pimp.gif

with all these theories i need to watch this a second time to pick up on more clues and because the movie is that damn good!
pimp.gif

i copied that from another board lol dont want to take the credit.

but id love to think hes back to reality but come on..the kids had the same clothes and it just seemed to easy.

6 layers leo went into. Dude isnt coming back

i copied that from another board lol dont want to take the credit.

but id love to think hes back to reality but come on..the kids had the same clothes and it just seemed to easy.

6 layers leo went into. Dude isnt coming back

the theory makes sense cause she caught on a lil too quickly and was always prying into his dream sequences at night.

the theory makes sense cause she caught on a lil too quickly and was always prying into his dream sequences at night.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

and she cared about him enough the whole time...

And we really dont know if the inception worked with the fischer then. But in reality, inception worked..on leo

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

and she cared about him enough the whole time...

And we really dont know if the inception worked with the fischer then. But in reality, inception worked..on leo

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

info on that spinning top...

everyone has something, totem, they use to show whether or not they are in a dream still or a reality.

Adriane was a chess piece
Arthur a loaded die
And Leos was the top

No one can touch it because it can alter it defeating the purpose.

Leos top has been touched  and in fact is really his wife's totem.

At first my theory was yes, hes still in the dream and really has been in the dream the whole time because he never really has any sense of reality. But I like the adriane theory

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

info on that spinning top...

everyone has something, totem, they use to show whether or not they are in a dream still or a reality.

Adriane was a chess piece
Arthur a loaded die
And Leos was the top

No one can touch it because it can alter it defeating the purpose.

Leos top has been touched  and in fact is really his wife's totem.

At first my theory was yes, hes still in the dream and really has been in the dream the whole time because he never really has any sense of reality. But I like the adriane theory

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i thought it was very dope, but like many have said.............it is complicated, but in a good intelligent way. that hallway scene was insane!!!
Man I was on the edge of my seat during that scene. Man this movie was insane!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

At the end of the movie we were all like "Is it gonna stop spinning??!!"
laugh.gif

Only thing that made me think he was back in a dream was that the kids were still the same as thy were in his memories. He was gone for a while, they should be a lil older. right?

Go see this!!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i thought it was very dope, but like many have said.............it is complicated, but in a good intelligent way. that hallway scene was insane!!!
Man I was on the edge of my seat during that scene. Man this movie was insane!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

At the end of the movie we were all like "Is it gonna stop spinning??!!"
laugh.gif

Only thing that made me think he was back in a dream was that the kids were still the same as thy were in his memories. He was gone for a while, they should be a lil older. right?

Go see this!!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good summer movie.... Yup still think he was dreaming and the director did that on purpose to kind of maybe tie in a sequel to get him out of the dream.....
One question though what is the point of the dream with the old saito and leo?

Good summer movie.... Yup still think he was dreaming and the director did that on purpose to kind of maybe tie in a sequel to get him out of the dream.....

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Saito was stuck in limbo because he died in the dream. Cobb went in to find him, remind him of the deal they made, and ultimately get him out of limbo. It worked when Cobb saw that Saito remembered to make the call to get rid of the charges.

Override, I can see why you'd say that the kids not changing can mean he's still dreaming, but it could also be that he wasnt out of the country for a real long time. I dont feel like trying to argue the ending for this though, Shutter Island was enough
laugh.gif
But I thought he went into 5 layers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Saito was stuck in limbo because he died in the dream. Cobb went in to find him, remind him of the deal they made, and ultimately get him out of limbo. It worked when Cobb saw that Saito remembered to make the call to get rid of the charges.

Override, I can see why you'd say that the kids not changing can mean he's still dreaming, but it could also be that he wasnt out of the country for a real long time. I dont feel like trying to argue the ending for this though, Shutter Island was enough
laugh.gif
But I thought he went into 5 layers
nerd.gif

The voices of the kids on the phone didn't seem to match the age of the kids when Leo saw them at the end imo. One of the kids sounded pretty old on the phone but yeah.

I still think he's awake though.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom