So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Spoiler [+]
I wanna rewatch just to see if they kids were wearing the same clothes at the end of the movie

Spoiler [+]
I wanna rewatch just to see if they kids were wearing the same clothes at the end of the movie

^^^ They were

It's interesting because they should have aged... but they didn't... but maybe he had a recent picture and projected that...
laugh.gif

^^^ They were

It's interesting because they should have aged... but they didn't... but maybe he had a recent picture and projected that...
laugh.gif

i thought it was very dope, but like many have said.............it is complicated, but in a good intelligent way. that hallway scene was insane!!!

i thought it was very dope, but like many have said.............it is complicated, but in a good intelligent way. that hallway scene was insane!!!

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
If you think it wasn't or that Nolan/the cast didn't do an amazing job selling the idea fully just think if M. Night Shamalan 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
had directed this picture and you'll change your mind.

funny you say that, because when they showed his new movie preview the whole audience booed him

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
If you think it wasn't or that Nolan/the cast didn't do an amazing job selling the idea fully just think if M. Night Shamalan 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
had directed this picture and you'll change your mind.

funny you say that, because when they showed his new movie preview the whole audience booed him

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Joseph Gordon Levitt is underrated

Leo isnt.

And for everyone thinking Imax is the way to see this....

"Inception is playing in standard 35mm, IMAX and IMAX digital. I would avoid the digital version at all costs since you will not be getting the full resolution of the anamorphic 35mm and 65mm VistaVision elements that Nolan used to construct the film. Standard IMAX will not doubt present much of the richness of the VistaVision photography, but then you have to compensate for the standard 35mm scenes which dominate the movie and often look terrible when transferred to IMAX film through their DMR process (The Dark Knight). It's also not imperative to see this film in either IMAX format like The Dark Knight, since unlike that film Inception has only one aspect ratio."

i dont understand what you're saying.  I'm seeing in a Regular theater first then IMAX the next day,

Which one is better for this film.  I saw TDK in IMAX and didnt like it bc its so big

it was filmed with 35mm (film) in mind. So if you are seeing it in digital or one of those %$%$%@ digital imax's out now, then you arent watching it the way it was meant to be watched.

Leo isnt.

"Inception is playing in standard 35mm, IMAX and IMAX digital. I would avoid the digital version at all costs since you will not be getting the full resolution of the anamorphic 35mm and 65mm VistaVision elements that Nolan used to construct the film. Standard IMAX will not doubt present much of the richness of the VistaVision photography, but then you have to compensate for the standard 35mm scenes which dominate the movie and often look terrible when transferred to IMAX film through their DMR process (The Dark Knight). It's also not imperative to see this film in either IMAX format like The Dark Knight, since unlike that film Inception has only one aspect ratio."

i dont understand what you're saying.  I'm seeing in a Regular theater first then IMAX the next day,

Which one is better for this film.  I saw TDK in IMAX and didnt like it bc its so big

it was filmed with 35mm (film) in mind. So if you are seeing it in digital or one of those %$%$%@ digital imax's out now, then you arent watching it the way it was meant to be watched.

Leo isnt.

so regular IMAX is good? I saw it in regular theaters and like it

Leo isnt.

so regular IMAX is good? I saw it in regular theaters and like it

The movie released so I dont care for spoilers...if you haven't seen it...keep out.

I think he's still dreaming. The ending was awesome though.

The movie released so I dont care for spoilers...if you haven't seen it...keep out.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

DING DING DING

Spoiler [+]
it is in my own opinion that he is still dreaming, I must've thought that within the first 10 minutes of the film that a bulk of the entire thing is just leo's dream. What makes me think this is when leo visits the sedative dr, and he takes him underground, Cobb (leo) goes into the dream world, wakes up, spins his top, and we never see if it stops spinning or keeps on spinning because something knocks it down. We dont see him spin the top until the very end, and it was said that the people go underground because the dream world has become their reality. and if cobb stays under that he can visit his wife and kids again

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

DING DING DING

Spoiler [+]
it is in my own opinion that he is still dreaming, I must've thought that within the first 10 minutes of the film that a bulk of the entire thing is just leo's dream. What makes me think this is when leo visits the sedative dr, and he takes him underground, Cobb (leo) goes into the dream world, wakes up, spins his top, and we never see if it stops spinning or keeps on spinning because something knocks it down. We dont see him spin the top until the very end, and it was said that the people go underground because the dream world has become their reality. and if cobb stays under that he can visit his wife and kids again

SEEN IT LAST NIGHT THAT **** IN ONE WORD ****ING EPIC
IMAX MIDNIGHT RELEASE U KNOW IT'S GOOD MOVIE WHEN AUDIENCE STARTED CLAPPING AT THE END
THE GRAVITY SCENE
AND THE ****ING TRAIN SCENE
WHO DIDN'T JUMP ONE THAT ****ING TRAIN SMASED THE BACK OF THE HYDAUI
**** MADE ME WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL
GOOD MOVIE

SEEN IT LAST NIGHT THAT **** IN ONE WORD ****ING EPIC
IMAX MIDNIGHT RELEASE U KNOW IT'S GOOD MOVIE WHEN AUDIENCE STARTED CLAPPING AT THE END
THE GRAVITY SCENE
AND THE ****ING TRAIN SCENE
WHO DIDN'T JUMP ONE THAT ****ING TRAIN SMASED THE BACK OF THE HYDAUI
**** MADE ME WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL
GOOD MOVIE

Dicaprio is a great actor. The actors make the movie. The movie doesn't make the actor. B) lol

Dicaprio is a great actor. The actors make the movie. The movie doesn't make the actor. B) lol

Back
Top Bottom