So I'm convinced that Nino Brown is a fictional Frank Lucas

The movie New Jack City and Nino Brown was based off Felix Mitchell and Oakland, CA. The place where crack was created. Frank Lucas and American Gangster wasbased off heroin, not crack.

But I don't really understand the ? you're asking.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Charles Kane was William Hearst.
Say word?

DF!!!

I can't tell if you're screwing with me or not

Edit: According to wiki, we're all wrong:
New Jack City was based solely on the notorious Chambers Brothers gang of Detroit, who revolutionized the use of an apartment tower to be used for all phases of drug dealing, including packaging, storage, and of course the drug deals.

Falcon4567 wrote:
AirAnt23 wrote:
YO!
Say word?

DF!!!

New Jack City was based solely on the notorious Chambers Brothers gang of Detroit, who revolutionized the use of an apartment tower to be used for all phases of drug dealing, including packaging, storage, and of course the drug deals.

Yup story is based off the chambers brothers.And Nino Brown has some influence from Nicky Barnes

YO!

I honestly didn't know.

I went there. So I was "screwing" (pause) with XI45.
That's what she said
grin.gif

Good one!

DF!!!

I came in this thread thinking the OP was talking about Ninongbrown and Crank Lucas. SMH at me.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Say word?

DF!!!

Knowledge is power.
pimp.gif

Doubt it, frank lucas is still alive and nino brown died at the end. also, Frank Lucas snitched on cops and other dudes in the game, all nino did was put allthe blame on the duh duh man.

PS. Im not buying that this movie is based on the chambers brothers at all, there are absolutely no similarites between the two.

YungMooly wrote:
Doubt it, frank lucas is still alive and nino brown died at the end. also, Frank Lucas snitched on cops and other dudes in the game, all nino did was put all the blame on the duh duh man.

PS. Im not buying that this movie is based on the chambers brothers at all, there are absolutely no similarites between the two.
It's based very loosely on them.The characters arent really based off them.Just the surroundings.But Nino is based off Nicky, not suppose tobe him.But the character was influenced by him

Back
Top Bottom