So I went to McDonalds today and...

Asked for some sweet & sour sauce. The lady says 27 cents a piece, and they weren't aloud to give out sauces anymore.
tired.gif

This happening in your hood? I live in MD BTW.
mad.gif

It's been like that forever where I live. It's 25 cents for a extra. I'm in nyc btw.

Nah. Theres this McDonalds on Nicolett that has a 3 sauce maximum or something.

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Asked for some sweet & sour sauce. The lady says 27 cents a piece, and they weren't aloud to give out sauces anymore.
tired.gif

This happening in your hood? I live in MD BTW.
mad.gif
I hate them for this, so if im in a bad mood, I buy it, pay, then ask for a reciept, takes them about 3 minutes and screws up the line.
its worth it imo
laugh.gif

hella late. what you should do is ask how much extra sauce is as if you're expecting to pay, then usually they'll let you go with like 3 extra forfree.

i know when you buy nuggets or chicken tenders, the sauce is usually free. if the person is cool, they'll just throw a bunch in your to go bag. but thereare some employees who are sticklers to the 1 sauce for customer.

eff that. it's like one sauce her nugget for me.

Yea same here. They just give em to me, but sometimes youll get that one prick. "That'll be 25 cents."- pizza face Me- Just give him the stoneface and a quarter. lol

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif
at people who are tripping about something that is 27
cents. Step up your financial game.

27 cents a %@+* to nobody...its more about breakin bills over that petty %@+*...i hate breaking a five or a ten, god forbid a twenty on some anything of !!$#!+cent value

I'm in Toronto and It's been going on here for at least 5 years now, not all locations do it though.

they've had that policy for a long time now its just most mcdonalds dont enforce it. I bet you go back to that same one and get a different employeethey'll give it to you.

Im in the Chi and they definitely try this on the southside. I always say !*%$ it give me money back. Then they give it up like they should have in the firstplace.

They don't be on that *%@#%!#% downtown though

11 cents around here in san jose. always gotta get me a sweet and sour sauce with my mcchicken and fries

Back
Top Bottom