So I went to McDonalds today and...

The Mcdonalds right by me use to have a pump for bbq sauce i took advantage of that but they took it down in like 2 weeks
laugh.gif
but yeah if your order nuggets they only give you 2 ..they charge 25 cents extra
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Asked for some sweet & sour sauce. The lady says 27 cents a piece, and they weren't aloud to give out sauces anymore.
tired.gif

This happening in your hood? I live in MD BTW.
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Also, think about how sauces they give out that go wasted/ not used

Depending on location, it's been like that for YEARS! Like even since I was in high school. And my 10 year is coming up.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah in some spots here in NC. One time The girl behind the counter said 25 cents. I said "for what?" She copped an attitude and thew the sauce inthe bag.
I said "baby why you so mad?" She said "Im good cutie," I got her number and left
pimp.gif

in the hood in Mke yeah they do 21 cent if you didn't get nuggets or strips..smh. why?...a billion dollar company charging for sauce..

when i used to work at macdonalds it was the same thing 27 cents and when you get a 6 piece nuggets you only get 2 sauces and 4 with a 10 piece

yeah they got me on this last time i went, i got some fries and a sweet tea and i wanted some honey mustard. They charged me like 20 cents, i tried to bargainwith dude but he wasn't having it.

But on another note McDonald's sweet tea appreciation
pimp.gif
. By the way,no ice

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

this post is making me miss McDonalds though.
haven't had a burger from there in ages.

mental note...
need to make friends with someone who owns a franchise...that way I can persuade em to sell me a carton of the sweet and sour sauce at cost
smile.gif
happy.gif

Depends on the cashier for my local McDee's. Some ask, some don't. I think its always free if you get the nuggets?

Yeah this has been going on for years around my way. If I need them then I'll drop the change for them. As of late, I can't do McDonalds except for thenuggets and chicken sandwich.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif
at people who are tripping about something that is 27 cents. Step up your financial game.

Sorry my poorness offended you.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
not bout a financial struggle its bout them hitting people forjunk they get for near nothing

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

and what about the McDonalds that have their soda machine out in the open vs. the ones behind the counter.
is that up the the owner too?
I hate walking into one where it's behind the counter. I like to get one refill of another flavor before I leave but when they got it in theback I'm disappointed.

Originally Posted by ronaldmcds513

Originally Posted by RockDeep

McDonalds = Franchise..

Which means the one's in Urban area's are trying to check their expenses moreso than the ones in the Burbs or City.

Each Franchise owner can decide what they want to do as far as charging for what. They can charge for Napkins if they really wanted.
QFT

The owner of the Mcdonald's I worked at had a employee meal policy of a doublecheeseburger or mcchicken, a small fry and a small drink. And then kept getting mad when food loss (employees stealing food) was up to $8000-$9000 a month.
laugh.gif
When I worked there ages ago we could get:
-A Big Mac, Double Qtr. Pounder, Fish Filet etc.
-Medium Fries
-Dessert (Pie, Ice Cream w/ fudge, or cookies)
-Medium Drink

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Ya'll got hosed. Had ya'll working hungry.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

and what about the McDonalds that have their soda machine out in the open vs. the ones behind the counter. is that up the the owner too?
Yup... but most people probably did that as a form of Customer Satisfaction for those who chose to patron the inside of their store. Basicallyits all coming out of a syrup bag from the back anyway... but some folks are probably changing that up too.

This is why Movie Theaters make bank. They'd NEVER put a help Yourself Foutain Thinga Ma Jig out there.

Sometimes I come with the biggest bill they will accept to pay for the sauce if they don't act right.

A few months ago at Burger King they charged for tomatoes.

To the guy that said step your financials up, its not about not having the 27 cents. If that were the case, ppl wouldn't have enough to eat out period.It's about the fact that fast food restaurants make a ton of money off the drinks alone. That is the major driver for revenue. And why should I have tore-swipe my debit card or break a dub for some sauce.

McDonalds ppl don't even ask if you want ketchup. You have to request it.

Back
Top Bottom