So I Was Watching The Winter Olympics And...

Apparently there is a new sport called hockey?
nerd.gif

I have a feeling it wont catch on here in the US.

tuned in just because of this thread and I heard a breaking news story during the game..the Russian players speak Russian to each other and the Czech players are speaking Czech to each other!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

tuned in just because of this thread and I heard a breaking news story during the game..the Russian players speak Russian to each other and the Czech players are speaking Czech to each other!
eek.gif
Wow... that was not humorous at all. Like in your head, were you really amused by that comment?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

eek.gif
Wow... that was not humorous at all. Like in your head, were you really amused by that comment?
ohwell.gif
Wasnt really meant to be humorous it was the TRUTH sucka. I only tuned in because of this thread since its Sunday and theres nothin else on and soon as I turned it on the lil sideline reporter dude came on and told us all that the Russian bench speaks Russian to each other and the Czechs speak Czech. Then he came back about 10 minutes later just to reiterate the point.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Wasnt really meant to be humorous it was the TRUTH sucka. I only tuned in because of this thread since its Sunday and theres nothin else on and soon as I turned it on the lil sideline reporter dude came on and told us all that the Russian bench speaks Russian to each other and the Czechs speak Czech. Then he came back about 10 minutes later just to reiterate the point.
eyes.gif
In actuality, his point was that English was being spoken on ice and then they would revert back to their native tongues on the benches. Not a very worthwhile, or interesting fact, but apparently you missed the point...

Have you seen NBC's coverage of football? They have 9389384849 guys in the studio and let them talk for 3 seconds each, so obviously they don't give two +%@@* about presentation.

Back
Top Bottom