So I was talking with my boy last night about.......

Two is my max at a time. There's just not enough time in a week to juggle 3 plus school plus a job and everything else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good thing you got out of it though OP. Seems like a fantasy world, but it's more time consuming than anything.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Huge waste of time, energy and money. You could have been doing so much more productive things with your time. Instead, you were wasting ALL of your time on lies. There's no way you had any time to yourself to do anything productive.

Exactly.  Trust me man... NEVER AGAIN.  No time for me, the whip or my fam.  I was running around daily
ohwell.gif
 .  On a positive note, 2 of the 3 were into kicks and they did come through with some LS releases
pimp.gif
 but aside from that, ehh.. I'am good.

Some people still about dat lyfe til death.. but I learned my lesson.  I just hope people know what they are getting into in the long run...Have some $$ saved up, a reliable whip and patience...

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Retro707

Between that and Now, KARMA did  justice.  I'am not saying i cheated life at all.  I messed up, I paid for it, i'am moving on and enjoying everything to the fullest now.  Trust me, I paid for doing all that.  Reason why I would never ever play that game everrrrr again.  I ain't proud of it, but what's done is done. 

-UNDFT-

Include the other side of the coin in your original statement to keep everything in context next time

some guys read it and think "oh wow cool, juggling multiple girls, getting laid all the time, I should try that" but that's not the full picture

It's the Y.O.L.O way I stand by till the casket drops

YOLO is right, you only have one life of being you, but if you live that one life lying and hurting people throughout it, you will waste away and suffer the consequences in that "one life"

ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by Retro707

Between that and Now, KARMA did  justice.  I'am not saying i cheated life at all.  I messed up, I paid for it, i'am moving on and enjoying everything to the fullest now.  Trust me, I paid for doing all that.  Reason why I would never ever play that game everrrrr again.  I ain't proud of it, but what's done is done. 

-UNDFT-

Include the other side of the coin in your original statement to keep everything in context next time

some guys read it and think "oh wow cool, juggling multiple girls, getting laid all the time, I should try that" but that's not the full picture

It's the Y.O.L.O way I stand by till the casket drops

YOLO is right, you only have one life of being you, but if you live that one life lying and hurting people throughout it, you will waste away and suffer the consequences in that "one life"

ignorance is bliss

Yup, next time.. I'll make sure to add all details.  And no, no one said it's "cool" to sleep around and thats not what I was trying to say.  I made a mistake, i ADMIT TO IT, I regret it, I dealt with the consequences..I moved on.  I'am sorry but where did I not say I learned my lesson ?.  Anyways...the whole hurting part.. Not saying I didn't........but how will you hurt from something you never ever found out about?

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Nktran001

After my last facebook babymama drama, I called it quits.
I deleted my FB close to a 6 months ago and honestly i'am very glad I did.  FB was taking too much time
laugh.gif
.  Not to mention people just diggin through peoples business.  I ain't all up for that.  If you trying to reach out you got my #.  I don't need to poke or be poked to get attention
nerd.gif

I'am surprised team raw hasn't made an appearance yet.
pimp.gif

-UNDFT- 

Back
Top Bottom