So I was talking with my boy last night about.......

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

sorry bro no cliffs,didnt read.
Talking with my boy about "back in the day"
YOLO lyfestyle 
Living with 3 diff females, 3 diff places
Stressing out because it's taking too much effort
Said "Deuces" Dropped it all
NEW ME.
YOLT
2012- On that Mature Hype trying to settle down
Share your cool story bro.

-UNDFT-

had a similar situation OP this was 2 years ago
3 chicks all lived 15-20mins away and 1 went to my HS
got caught up on myspace (nobody used FB then)
stopped being about that life and got me a pretty solid chick now
pimp.gif

its a long story though so ill just leave it at that
laugh.gif

*insert subtle bragging*

No for real though, I've never messed with a girls heart like that. If I wanted someone else, I just ended it. No need to make a reputation for myself.

Nah I stick with one girl at a time. I wouldn't want that +!+! done to me so I don't do it to them. Seems like a bunch of extra unnecessary work too, I smash everyday already so why would I be doing all this extra +!+! for? Maybe it's just me but I'm content with what I have.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Nah I stick with one girl at a time. I wouldn't want that +!+! done to me so I don't do it to them. Seems like a bunch of extra unnecessary work too, I smash everyday already so why would I be doing all this extra +!+! for? Maybe it's just me but I'm content with what I have.

I feel you.  I wasn't really clear on what I wanted and everything seemed easy at the time.  As it continued it got too crazy... I had to figure out how to get out of it.  Each one had their own unique thing.  I guess I just did not care what happened anymore and just left it all.  I'am very content with what I have going for me now...it was just one of those "can't believe I did this $@*(& for so long" talk with my boy.  Of course you wouldn't want anything like that happening to you, but it could regardless if you are doing it or not.  Females as well can do the same thing.  And remember, this is yrs ago, not recent. 

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If you keep it 100 with women, you won't have to play those games, and there wont be a limit to the amount of women you can have at one time.

The "extras"will like you and mess with you just on the strength of you having a girl... all while not saying a word and playing their part.

Trust me I know.
truth he speaks
pimp.gif

This. 
Dont do it, guys. Im in a similar situation, and it literally JUST blew up in my face.

Wait, its more like its blowing up in my face, likes its still in the early stages of explosion.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

This. 
Dont do it, guys. Im in a similar situation, and it literally JUST blew up in my face.

Wait, its more like its blowing up in my face, likes its still in the early stages of explosion.

I hope all gets better bruh.  Just deal with it, do what you gotta do and learn from it.  I will definitely never put myself through anything like that again.  Best of luck to you

YOLT

-UNDFT-

When I was in my early 20s I juggled women, but I don't have time for it now. Time for the headaches or the drama. I've got a busy enough life as it is.

I'll never forget this time a Dominican girl I was smashing found out about this Puerto Rican girl I was smashing. I didn't even know they knew and hated each other. The Dominican girl came over and threatened to cut me up if I kept smashing the PR girl. I found it amusing because the more she yelled at me the hornier she seemed to get. So I laughed, smashed and went about my business. That girl was crazy as %%%#.
laugh.gif

A year before that I had a gf and we would break up every few months because she was wild and would do crazy %@%@ like throw birth control pills at me out of her apartment window because I was trying to make sure she didn't get pregnant.
30t6p3b.gif
Anyway, I broke up with her and smashed this other girl. Got back with my girl and dissed the new one and she was trying to track me down all weekend while I was with the gf. Why did I run into BOTH of them having a convo the next week?
eek.gif
No lie, I was kinda shook. I thought my girl would dump me. I'll never forget what she said though, because to this day she doesn't know I had already smashed. She was like "Why did you diss that girl? You were broken up with me and all she wanted to do was give you some %*%+$... I guess you missed out on that opportunity." All the while I was like...

tumblr_lt6wpdp8S51qctwb3o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

When I was in my early 20s I juggled women, but I don't have time for it now. Time for the headaches or the drama. I've got a busy enough life as it is.

I'll never forget this time a Dominican girl I was smashing found out about this Puerto Rican girl I was smashing. I didn't even know they knew and hated each other. The Dominican girl came over and threatened to cut me up if I kept smashing the PR girl. I found it amusing because the more she yelled at me the hornier she seemed to get. So I laughed, smashed and went about my business. That girl was crazy as %%%#.
laugh.gif

A year before that I had a gf and we would break up every few months because she was wild and would do crazy %@%@ like throw birth control pills at me out of her apartment window because I was trying to make sure she didn't get pregnant.
30t6p3b.gif
Anyway, I broke up with her and smashed this other girl. Got back with my girl and dissed the new one and she was trying to track me down all weekend while I was with the gf. Why did I run into BOTH of them having a convo the next week?
eek.gif
No lie, I was kinda shook. I thought my girl would dump me. I'll never forget what she said though, because to this day she doesn't know I had already smashed. She was like "Why did you diss that girl? You were broken up with me and all she wanted to do was give you some %*%+$... I guess you missed out on that opportunity." All the while I was like...

tumblr_lt6wpdp8S51qctwb3o1_500.gif

laugh.gif
  Bruh, you were dealing with some crazy females.  I guess I forgot all those details because I had some crazy stuff happen as well. I'll leave it at "she tried to KO me" 
ohwell.gif

Anyways, til this day I never got caught up.. and I run into 1 of the 3 once in a while..I guess she lives in the same town now.  But still, none of them  knew eachother and I havent heard/seen the other 2 in yrs.  I don't worry much tho anymore.  If I were to see them and I was with my girl, it is what it is.  The smashing ain't worth the stressin
laugh.gif

Can't complain now a days.  living le lyfe.
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-

You can never escape the justice of karma, know that

you have a lot of dark days ahead of you my friend, you are "living the life" right now, but when you least expect it....

and you thought you cheated life....lol

Originally Posted by glasses

You can never escape the justice of karma, know that

you have a lot of dark days ahead of you my friend, you are "living the life" right now, but when you least expect it....

and you thought you cheated life....lol
Between that and Now, KARMA did  justice.  I'am not saying i cheated life at all.  I messed up, I paid for it, i'am moving on and enjoying everything to the fullest now.  Trust me, I paid for doing all that.  Reason why I would never ever play that game everrrrr again.  I ain't proud of it, but what's done is done. 

-UNDFT-

Huge waste of time, energy and money. You could have been doing so much more productive things with your time. Instead, you were wasting ALL of your time on lies. There's no way you had any time to yourself to do anything productive.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

There got to be more to your story.. op..
There's plenty.  Things got crazy with another female after I let all that go.  I started dating after like 8months of all that..and that's the chick that did me extra durrty.  I took it, dealt with it, goneee.  That's why I'am saying karma did do justice.. I aint mad. you mad?
ohwell.gif

-UNDFT-

Alot of guys make juggling a few girls way more stressful than it has to be. I've dealt with girls who knew I was talking to other chicks and they were cool with it. I've noticed that some dudes, myself included in the past, purposely try to lead the girl into thinking shes the only one cuz that added emotional attention from shorty does feel good. In reality if you wanna play the field just find a couple skeezos who know the deal and call it a night. Not really that hard especially if you're willing to lower your standards. Shouldn't have to be hiding calls and texts and $%*%

Back
Top Bottom