So I was talking with my boy last night about.......

I'am 25yrs old and i've known my boy  since middle school... We were having dinner last night and talking old times.  I remember being about that life and stressing myself out trying to keep it legit with 3 different females.  All 3 within a 30mile radius.  I still don't know how I pulled it off for as long as I did but at one point I had an apt with one, at the same time I was staying at one's place and the third was rooming with me and my friend.... true story..  I was to the point where I couldn't handle the texts, calls and so on..  I let that "YOLO" type of lifestyle go and was wondering if you guys had/have similar stories ..being with multiple females at once....how you handle it? how you did/continue to pull it off?.  Obviously it's not worth it in the long run but at the moment it seems like it's great.  Til this day, all 3 females still don't have a clue.  I have cleaned my act and i'am on the steady serious relationship hype.
smokin.gif
  Currently with my Boo and things are amazing, she is da bes.

Please share..

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Retro707

I'am 25yrs old and i've known my boy  since middle school... We were having dinner last night and talking old times.  I remember being about that life and stressing myself out trying to keep it legit with 3 different females.  All 3 within a 30mile radius.  I still don't know how I pulled it off for as long as I did but at one point I had an apt with one, at the same time I was staying at one's place and the third was rooming with me and my friend.... true story..  I was to the point where I couldn't handle the texts, calls and so on..  I let that "YOLO" type of lifestyle go and was wondering if you guys had/have similar stories ..being with multiple females at once....how you handle it? how you did/continue to pull it off?.  Obviously it's not worth it in the long run but at the moment it seems like it's great.  Til this day, all 3 females still don't have a clue.  I have cleaned my act and i'am on the steady serious relationship hype.
smokin.gif
  Currently with my Boo and things are amazing, she is da bes.

Please share..

-UNDFT-

i few years ago I had to pull a 2nd phone line to keep my lives separate and stuff. but now ive realized its easier to just be real with those around you. eventually they all found out.
frown.gif

eventually....in my case, still haven't.  I'am sure there's dudes out there doing what I did with 5+.  I can only imagine the stress hahaha.  I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere thinking someone about to see me.  I got over it and dropped it all.  Now my phone is not vibrating 24/7 and my bank acc a lot happier
laugh.gif

Sending roses to the wrong one at the wrong time FML

I started just not giving a dammmb anymore.

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

humble brag?

not at all man.  Just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar situation and how they got out of it without it getting out of control.  I admit it was wrong.... but already happened.

-UNDFT-

I had multiple girls before but it was never to the point where i lived in 3 different places lmao.. that %*@* must've been hella stressful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I had multiple girls before but it was never to the point where i lived in 3 different places lmao.. that %*@* must've been hella stressful
laugh.gif
you have no idea..  My days off were really "catch up" days with the girlz
laugh.gif
.  Texting and keeping my 3 separate lives intact without messing up was really hard but got through it.  On the pos side, it was 
pimp.gif
 but the negs 
frown.gif
 .  I threw in the towel after my 1yr lease was up with the one I had an apt with...I randomly left the one I was living together with (her lease was about 2 months away and she had that place before me anyways) and the roomie girl stayed at the apt  for a week after I left..(my boy had 2 other roomies lined up )... I ended up getting a spot and just cutting all 3 within a week.  I had also just purchased a diff car, changed my Job and kept going... 
smokin.gif
.  A NEW Me , started over

-UNDFT-

If you keep it 100 with women, you won't have to play those games, and there wont be a limit to the amount of women you can have at one time.

The "extras"will like you and mess with you just on the strength of you having a girl... all while not saying a word and playing their part.

Trust me I know.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Texting and keeping my 3 separate lives intact without messing up was really hard but got through it.  On the pos side, it was 
pimp.gif
 but the negs 
frown.gif
 .  I threw in the towel after my 1yr lease was up with the one I had an apt with...I randomly left the one I was living together with (her lease was about 2 months away and she had that place before me anyways) and the roomie girl stayed at the apt  for a week after I left..(my boy had 2 other roomies lined up )... I ended up getting a spot and just cutting all 3 within a week.  I had also just purchased a diff car, changed my Job and kept going... 
smokin.gif

-UNDFT-
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dirty. 

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If you keep it 100 with women, you won't have to play those games, and there wont be a limit to the amount of women you can have at one time.

The "extras"will like you and mess with you just on the strength of you having a girl... all while not saying a word and playing their part.

Trust me I know.
i believe it.  I was too far into those females (literally
wink.gif
) to think about this.  One of my boys has a lady and like 2 on the side who know the deal and dont even care.  But , like I mentioned  it all seemed great and than you get too far into it to backtrack and make it a different way.  My mistake. YOLO

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 but the negs 
frown.gif
smokin.gif

-UNDFT-
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dirty. 

I know.  Very.    But trust when I say I would NEVER put myself in that type of situation again. 

-UNDFT-

Trust me I know.
Took this mindset in 2010. Never looked back.
pimp.gif

Some women play that "If I'm not the 1 and only, don't bother" nonsense. Some keep true to that.

A lot don't though.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Trust me I know.
Took this mindset in 2010. Never looked back.
pimp.gif

Some women play that "If I'm not the 1 and only, don't bother" nonsense. Some keep true to that.

A lot don't though.

my situation was back in 2007-2009 FML
ohwell.gif

2012 tho
pimp.gif

I can sleep my full 8hrs

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom