So I just got pushed out of my relationship (pics)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I guess you posted up her picture so we can point out how much better you look than her.
smh.gif
Womp Womp
Apparently looks aren't everything, since you got put on the back burner. Maybe she brings something more
to the table,. So what you look way more
pimp.gif
than her. YOU STILL LOSE.
Cold man, cold blooded.
laugh.gif
. But Daytona's right.She's providing somethin that you aint. Yall women act all kinds of ways like yall got a dude for life, while yall slackin, the next chick whether shewifey type or a jumpoff, is workin on they game. Aint like u ugly, just gotta step back and evaluate the situaation.

Damn! I jus got into this thread...

Ima jus call you JanJan....but JanJan you need to move on. You better off in a position that YOU KNOW he's feelin somebody else.

Cause the opposite hurts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

I apologize for his stupidity on behalf of men. Just keep your head up and do your thing.

I like the frames by the way.
Captain-Save-A-..........
Yeah seriously

Secondly, to the OP:

While you are slightly better looking, more stylish, and mildly successful in acheiving the Canal Street Kelis look, you clearly selected your best picture and her worst picture, giving me a sizable buffer zone. Secondly, you came to the right place considering your desired responses included affirmation of your beauty and self worth from anonymous sneaker heads/beasts.

damn, the analysis in this post hahaha, grimy to the fullest

I apologize for his stupidity on behalf of men. Just keep your head up and do your thing.

Yeah seriously

Secondly, to the OP:

While you are slightly better looking, more stylish, and mildly successful in acheiving the Canal Street Kelis look, you clearly selected your best picture and her worst picture, giving me a sizable buffer zone. Secondly, you came to the right place considering your desired responses included affirmation of your beauty and self worth from anonymous sneaker heads/beasts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah seriously

Secondly, to the OP:

roll.gif
roll.gif
got me cryin right now.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JanJan414

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 years on and off.This summer was great, we did everything together..things we thought we will never do. We were building our relationship up to the fullest. Planning things out for the summer of 09' and beyond even spending the rest of our lives together. I thought it was all gravy..
eyes.gif
..August came and I went away to school 45 minutes away. He was tired of being lonely. I tried to work on it, but I guess he just didn't want it to. November comes around and theres another girl plus girls he just flirts with...
grin.gif
..he say's they are just friends. On facebook, their in pictures, thanksgiving came..i didn't hear from him..this one particular girl was with him. December is here..yesterday i asked him was in love with her he said.." i shouldn't be.."
eek.gif
tired.gif
..So now I'm stuck in a position where idk what to do..it hurts so bad..mind you the girl is my biggest enemy..
laugh.gif
oh yeah we can still smash btw..
roll.gif
I'm not the sharing type of gal..sorry pal.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Other girl...[/color]
That's where you went wrong.
yup, he felt trapped so bounced...the %%#% under you is offering more sex wit less committment.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Yeah seriously

Secondly, to the OP:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif