So I just got pushed out of my relationship (pics)

roll.gif
that a big @#$ L.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of spending the rest of yall lives together. Ol by hit you with the kobe stutter step
laugh.gif
not to laught shorty...you're very cute.Never plan....just let things flow....too much can change between today and tomorrow.

your smashable ill give you that.............

thats it.....the *%@+ else u want me to say?

why u sweatin homeboy if he smashin the enemy,u lettin both of them get the best of you..he knew what he was doin once he startin messin with somebody u dontlike ...and dont take relationship advice from a bunch of dudes who havent had coochie since they came out of one...and the 2nd girl isnt all that bad who pplare makin her out to be

Originally Posted by FedExciter

why u sweatin homeboy if he smashin the enemy,u lettin both of them get the best of you..he knew what he was doin once he startin messin with somebody u dont like ...and dont take relationship advice from a bunch of dudes who havent had coochie since they came out of one...and the 2nd girl isnt all that bad who ppl are makin her out to be

you're kidding right? Second girl is a certified ugo. Which is why i don't understand why dude left OP for her. Nottrying to be mean but is it possible OP that maybe you come off as a nag? That or the guy could possibly be addicted to sex.

Been down that road before--ya'll was DEFINITELY too young to be talking about the rest of ya'lls lives; innas don't be wantin' to hear that@@# ma.

Trust though; you WILL find dudes that will make u look back and be like "dam...I was stuck off THAT?
grin.gif
"

btw....your at college...you honestly expect dude to be on some "oh baby im always yours" $#!%? wrong. you played yourself for thinking that $#!%.

$*$%* is $*$%*...as long as he still thinks your on deck, he's gone do him anyways while your away. take the L. he dont want you on some emotional $#!%.your just there for smash and dash and at the end of the day he's with her and your posting sympathy post on NT. take the L. you LOST

Originally Posted by reeeem0

btw....your at college...you honestly expect dude to be on some "oh baby im always yours" $#!%? wrong. you played yourself for thinking that $#!%.

$*$%* is $*$%*...as long as he still thinks your on deck, he's gone do him anyways while your away. take the L. he dont want you on some emotional $#!%. your just there for smash and dash and at the end of the day he's with her and your posting sympathy post on NT. take the L. you LOST
ouch
roll.gif
i have a feeling that's what most of us who aregivin u the
smh.gif
want to say...

i feel bad for the OP. i hope u open your eyes cuz you're going nowhere fast

Originally Posted by DCaz102

Originally Posted by FedExciter

why u sweatin homeboy if he smashin the enemy,u lettin both of them get the best of you..he knew what he was doin once he startin messin with somebody u dont like ...and dont take relationship advice from a bunch of dudes who havent had coochie since they came out of one...and the 2nd girl isnt all that bad who ppl are makin her out to be

you're kidding right? Second girl is a certified ugo. Which is why i don't understand why dude left OP for her. Not trying to be mean but is it possible OP that maybe you come off as a nag? That or the guy could possibly be addicted to sex.

im not sayin she a dime but shes not butt ugly either,ive been here for a while and it seems that most (not all) of nt have problems with dark skin females...imean shes all up in the cam with a goofy face on so she might look a lil off? but its not about looks anyway,maybe the second shorty is bringin somethin to thetable the other one wasnt ,or is it possible that he just likes her more?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

$*$%* is $*$%*...as long as he still thinks your on deck, he's gone do him anyways while your away. take the L. he dont want you on some emotional $#!%. your just there for smash and dash and at the end of the day he's with her and your posting sympathy post on NT. take the L. you LOST

[kanye]how can you be so heartless[/kanye] lmao damn bruhh u went Ham lmao It'll be alright baby girl, I'll Marry you hhaahH

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by JanJan414

So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 years on and off.This summer was great, we did everything together..things we thought we will never do. We were building our relationship up to the fullest. Planning things out for the summer of 09' and beyond even spending the rest of our lives together. I thought it was all gravy..
eyes.gif
..August came and I went away to school 45 minutes away. He was tired of being lonely. I tried to work on it, but I guess he just didn't want it to. November comes around and theres another girl plus girls he just flirts with...
grin.gif
..he say's they are just friends. On facebook, their in pictures, thanksgiving came..i didn't hear from him..this one particular girl was with him. December is here..yesterday i asked him was in love with her he said.." i shouldn't be.."
eek.gif
tired.gif
..So now I'm stuck in a position where idk what to do..it hurts so bad..mind you the girl is my biggest enemy..
laugh.gif
oh yeah we can still smash btw..
roll.gif
I'm not the sharing type of gal..sorry pal.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Other girl...[/color]
That's where you went wrong.

In this Beyonce-controlled world...females done went from INDEPENDENT to PUT A RING ON IT
smh.gif

the answer is obvious, new chick got a bigger mouth and a fivehead with a bullseye on it. 45 minutes ain't even a distance to complain about

Back
Top Bottom