So I had sex with a Clingy Fat Chick. VOL HELP ME

I had a similar situation. had no willpower tho. Smashed a second then ng term relationship with. times are 3rd time. Fellsbadman. I didnt know what to do. Literally the same week, I met the girl I ended up in a long term realtionship with. times are tough but man up. Just dont use words like mistake or anything,. dont dog her out

tell her you're in a relationship with your dad...a sexy relationship...not father-son relationship...the intimate physical one.

I had a similar situation. had no willpower tho. Smashed a second then ng term relationship with. times are 3rd time. Fellsbadman. I didnt know what to do. Literally the same week, I met the girl I ended up in a long term realtionship with. times are tough but man up. Just dont use words like mistake or anything,. dont dog her out
You still in the relationship?

Sorry yall No pics otherwise I would provide. I dont even know this chicks last name otherwise I would facebook her. My finger smells like Curry Goat.
He also said to give her a card with a Rose to be extra nice about it. Said treat the bad ones good and she will tell the good ones your great.
images

I feel sorry for you. Not you OP, you ^^^ the goat above. Look like you in pain, son. OP , you did the (sex) crime, you gotta do the (relationship) time. Nah, man up n tell her you dont want a relationship, it was spur of the moment. You had a good time but it waa just a one time thing. Sorry if you were mislead. Then take off running, she cant keep up.

hit her up for money

Real talk this might work, or backfire horrendously. Either she gone be turned off and call you all kinda bum *** ******. Or she gone give it to you and try to buy you over, Depending on where her mind is tho. My homegirl is this girl (Jamaican chick you talking about) kinda big, clingy, and bold and usually when she feeling somebody soon as they ask for money she gets turned off and dip. I guess she hates the stereotype about "fat girls tricking"

She chose you, so use the situation to your advantage. At least take her up on that meal, then proceed to friend zone her. 

So so I meet this girl last week Tuesday through my roommate.She was a cool Jamaican Girl. She starts talking about how I can invite her over anytime for her to come cook on my stove. That was great because I miss the Jamaican food from the Jamaica AVE from Queens New York.

Fast forward tonight she wanted to come chill. We end up having a get together with people. Drinks were passed. Blunts were smoked and then everyone left to go to another place. Me and her were the only ones left and it ended up in my bathroom and then my bed. This was the wackest sex ever. NT I couldnt even get it up for the most part.

Head game was meh and once it was over and she rained over my sheetz she started hugging me and talking about dates. :stoneface:

I sent her home and called me dad. He said just tell her your not looking for a relationship and go on.

What should I do? I never had a girl all of a sudden start wanting to date after smashing.

Don't know why but this made me :lol:

if you hit her but wanna get w/ her friend its over for you......that fat chick gonna tell all them broads you smashed her 
roll.gif

if you hit her but wanna get w/ her friend its over for you......that fat chick gonna tell all them broads you smashed her 
roll.gif

not always a problem.

A lot of the business I've conducted in my life, has been through referrals.

Back
Top Bottom