So I had sex with a Clingy Fat Chick. VOL HELP ME

Sorry yall No pics otherwise I would provide. I dont even know this chicks last name otherwise I would facebook her. My finger smells like Curry Goat.
He also said to give her a card with a Rose to be extra nice about it. Said treat the bad ones good and she will tell the good ones your great.
damb... pops is :pimp:

laugh.gif
 at your finger smellin like curry goat...

You shoulda told that ***** then and there what it was.

**** flowers and all that ****... tell her you aint tryna date or none of that.

Straight up

not always a problem.

A lot of the business I've conducted in my life, has been through referrals.

My man :pimp:

And homie you losing you were supposed to invite shorty over tell her to bring you food, get the top and make her bounce.

Last edited:
Now that I'm awake and sober I'm trying to come up with a script of things to say that will allow for me to continue to get meals and head without the clinglyness. If not doing dads way.

if you hit her but wanna get w/ her friend its over for you......that fat chick gonna tell all them broads you smashed her 
roll.gif
not always a problem.

A lot of the business I've conducted in my life, has been through referrals.
but this is a fat chick he smashed....i know what you're talking about but this is different imo

i've just never heard of success stories of getting the fine girl after smashing her fat friend 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I felt like a need advice about how to get rid of that clingy chick. Ususaly its fun and done. Maw she was looking for more

but this is a fat chick he smashed....i know what you're talking about but this is different imo

i've just never heard of success stories of getting the fine girl after smashing her fat friend 
laugh.gif
Yeah, usually you can't make that leap. Plus this broad caught feelings too, so she probably going to throw salt in your g anyways.

By just telling her your not looking for a relationship won't stop a clinger. Go more in depth.

I felt like a need advice about how to get rid of that clingy chick. Ususaly its fun and done. Maw she was looking for more

I may be off in my analysis of the situation, so please pardon me if I say something wrong, but it appears to me that you only have an issue with her because she's "fat", right?

Would you honestly be put off by her clingy-ness if she was an absolute dime? I reckon the answer is no, so what it boils down to is you being dismissive simply because she's fat. Now everyone is entitled to their preferences, so I aint gonna judge, but have you legitimately considered the benefits of your situation?

You only see a fat chick that is clingy. I see the gift that keeps on giving-- a chick that will do whatever you want if only you give her a bit of attention (not too much, just a little bit).

Your dad is a wise man, listen to him, and not these clowns here on NT. You've already smashed once so what's a few more times in the future, for when the drought season is in full effect--which WILL, UNDOUBTEDLY, HAPPEN. I say you keep her around and keep smashing. The worst that can happen is that she gets tired of you using her for sex (and money, food, cleaning, etc) and eventually leaves of her own volition. At this point, you've been spared the task of being the "bad guy" all the while deriving yambs on yambs on yambs from her. It's a win win for you. And as far as the best thing that can happen, the sky is the limit.

See the positive in your situation before making any regretful decisions...:lol:

Just keep sending her pizzas with the Papa Johns 50% coupons you are golden

It's like child support but fat people support

i know what it's like to hook up with someone that couldnt keep you hard.. you just pull the old... i gotta focus on school and find a better job.. i dont have time for a relationship.. but if shes in your inner circle of friends.. youre F'd.. 

i know what it's like to hook up with someone that couldnt keep you hard.. you just pull the old... i gotta focus on school and find a better job.. i dont have time for a relationship.. but if shes in your inner circle of friends.. youre F'd.. 
She aint so that aint even a issue. My only issue is she is friends with some of roommates friends and one of those dudes is my partner in physics lab.

OP should be banned
Considering what is posted on this board I should be fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom