So I got sold Fake shoes by an NTr and paypal wont let me dispute the item...!!#

Damn, hard to trust people now-a-days. I'll see if I can find anything.

Originally Posted by KL9

Mixednuts?
eek.gif

Here's his neighborhood:

2zyyg7b.jpg

2lmqumh.jpg

nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/200323?page=1
2j3pgyf.jpg

nerd.gif

ive sold to him before...very cool one of them "haggler" type dudes but still got paid...then he got the shoes i sold him at a good price...he triedto sell em for more

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Looks like the house from Next Friday
roll.gif
since i just came out of that "Friday Appreciation thread"

But this is gonna get interesting

*Cues the MJ popcorn gif*

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Are there any rules stating that you can't sell fake kicks? did he state the kicks were legit?
Yes, fakes are prohibited on NT.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by KL9

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:

Are there any rules stating that you can't sell fake kicks? did he state the kicks were legit?
Yes, fakes are prohibited on NT.
bro thats like an obvious one.
if anything, we want to stop fakes from ever being produced.
im tired of seeing girls wearing spongebob covered XI and gucci III

They still do that?

Originally Posted by rodster831

bro thats like an obvious one.
if anything, we want to stop fakes from ever being produced.
im tired of seeing girls wearing spongebob covered XI and gucci III
Where-dey-do-dat-at?

yo word to me I was reading on the first page and was saying to myself....i bet its mixed nuts...shame shame shame...almost bought from him before, and heseemed pressed for money...so much so that I fell back. He always had sell threads....damn...OP I hope this all gets worked out. Part that really sucks is thatthese people scam, create new names and just come right back.

SneakerPimp2K8

what a chump. ive been wonderin about this fool mixednuts for a while now. anyway i bet you can catch him out at the blue oyster bar, he will be the dudewearin the g string and purple foams

Originally Posted by MH602

what a chump. ive been wonderin about this fool mixednuts for a while now. anyway i bet you can catch him out at the blue oyster bar, he will be the dude wearin the g string and purple foams

hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom