So I got sold Fake shoes by an NTr and paypal wont let me dispute the item...!!#

Why did you report buddy who said "Legit"??? that was lame as hell of you...maybe he really thought they were legit....His bad Homie....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Why did you report buddy who said "Legit"??? that was lame as hell of you...maybe he really thought they were legit....His bad Homie....

these look nowhere near legit
alien.gif
, how do I know that isnt the sellersbackup or something posting saying they're real?
besides, what if some new NTr was posting a L/C and wanted to know before buying and that dude came in there saying that? he would be got
indifferent.gif

your also supposed to post reasons why and dude didnt, he was just getting that post count up.

Funny. You made this thread right after I said these were fake from your Legit Check thread
laugh.gif
.Those are some of the worst fakes I've ever seen
alien.gif
..I still can't believe you got "got"
laugh.gif
. Yeah, the seller has a lot of refs, but if you had just check these out for asecond, you'd see they were fake right away.
I'll help you again...-Look how high the jumpman is
laugh.gif
. -No spacingbetween 23. -Look at the patent leather. -Squared toebox. -Look at the fake carbon fiber. You could've at least pointed one of those out
grin.gif

I don't think you can get back your money unless the seller is willing to give you a refund, which in this case, he's not
smh.gif
, so just expose his SN
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

these look nowhere near legit
alien.gif
, how do I know that isnt the sellers backup or something posting saying they're real?
besides, what if some new NTr was posting a L/C and wanted to know before buying and that dude came in there saying that? he would be got
indifferent.gif

your also supposed to post reasons why and dude didnt, he was just getting that post count up.

Lol, So why do a "legit" check?
laugh.gif

Nah, But seriously...I hope you get your Money back...

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Funny. You made this thread right after I said these were fake from your Legit Check thread
laugh.gif
.Those are some of the worst fakes I've ever seen
alien.gif
..I still can't believe you got "got"
laugh.gif
. Yeah, the seller has a lot of refs, but if you had just check these out for a second, you'd see they were fake right away.
I'll help you again...-Look how high the jumpman is
laugh.gif
. -No spacing between 23. -Look at the patent leather. -Squared toebox. -Look at the fake carbon fiber. You could've at least pointed one of those out
grin.gif

I don't think you can get back your money unless the seller is willing to give you a refund, which in this case, he's not
smh.gif
, so just expose his SN
roll.gif
I asked for a refund last week and he responded to PMs very fast and was very helpful but I didnt have pics so I couldnt really back up my word.But I finally got a camera back and now im going to see how he handled this. And yeah the jumpman being way to high and the 23 spacing is a dead giveaway.

Damn, that's messed up. I hope you get your money back. I would air him out if I were you. Regardless if he sells heat.

File a chargeback on your CC. The 45 days that have passed won't affect the likely reversal.

I wonder what was the look on your brother face when the barber told him the Jays are fakes lol
laugh.gif
. And smh at you for not taking a precaution. And
indifferent.gif
atyou for making a legit check thread knowing that it is fake already. And people still buy Jays nowadays thinking that it's fly ?
sick.gif

Look like all you can do is call your credit card company. Make up a horrible story so they can give u money back or expose the guy who sold you fakes and letthe NT goons/detectives do their jobs.

This is why I dont buy Jordans
laugh.gif

Worthless pieces of leather and rubber. $300 down the drain and added stress for some "DS" shoes lmao.

-The Juice

do you have the pics when he first posted them? just to see if they are the same shoe...

I've got the information from the person who sold the shoes...

I'm going to discuss the issue with the Mods/Admins as well and figure out where we can go from there

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I've got the information from the person who sold the shoes...

I'm going to discuss the issue with the Mods/Admins as well and figure out where we can go from there
you gotten contact with him yet OP

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

mixednuts??
eek.gif

dude was super legit!!
goes to show you can't trust anyone these days....
smh.gif

Word!
eek.gif

I did business with dude and he seemed mad coo.

After seeing that first pic of the 11's, I didn't even have to look at the rest, so it'd be crazy to say he really didn't know.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

mixednuts??
eek.gif

dude was super legit!!
goes to show you can't trust anyone these days....
smh.gif

Word!
eek.gif

I did business with dude and he seemed mad coo.

After seeing that first pic of the 11's, I didn't even have to look at the rest, so it'd be crazy to say he really didn't know.

eek.gif
Beat Me To It, Dude Was Mad Legit

Back
Top Bottom