So I got sold Fake shoes by an NTr and paypal wont let me dispute the item...!!#

What can I do now? This guy on NT marketplace sold me a pair of fake DS 11s for a little less than 300 and it happened 45 days ago and paypal wont let me setup the agreement, when I bought these I just opened the box and did a quick glance but now I found out they are fake and cant do anything except contact theseller and I doubt hes really going to refund me 300
frown.gif
he sells A LOTand right now when I went to his profile he took out his recent posts just after I PMd him (maybe so I cant see his threads where hes selling?) Im so heatedsince these werent even for me, I got them for someone else as a gift and my credibility is ruined lol.

Can I contact paypal or something? My CC company? Please help

You stay taking L's on NT.

I hope for the best man.

Maybe he'd be willing to consolidate you with an iPod?

PayPal won't let you dispute it?

Normally they'll accept a "variant" dispute if you have proper evidence showing the difference between an authentic pair and a fake pair.

Have no idea how PayPal handles disputes now. Haven't disputed an item in a while.

Yeah hit up your CC... I got got for some jays, hit up my CC told em the situation, they made a claim and gave me my money.

Paypal wont help you unless you copped it off ebay

I dont want to post his NT name just yet because this guy sells a ton of heat and a ton of shoes on the regular, and maybe this was just an accident orsomething, I PMd him to help resolve this issue and see his story since I dont know what it was, this guy has a ton of refs and stuff so I know he doesnt dothis and I was the 1st. but for now im just seeing what are my options if he doesnt do anything about it, for now I am monitoring his transactions andcontacting the people inquiring about his shoes...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I dont want to post his NT name just yet because this guy sells a ton of heat and a ton of shoes on the regular, and maybe this was just an accident or something, I PMd him to help resolve this issue and see his story since I dont know what it was, this guy has a ton of refs and stuff so I know he doesnt do this and I was the 1st. but for now im just seeing what are my options if he doesnt do anything about it, for now I am monitoring his transactions and contacting the people inquiring about his shoes...
frown.gif

Who is he?

PM me his name if you don't want to put it out there, and I'll speak to him.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

PayPal won't let you dispute it?

Normally they'll accept a "variant" dispute if you have proper evidence showing the difference between an authentic pair and a fake pair.

Have no idea how PayPal handles disputes now. Haven't disputed an item in a while.
There's a 45 day time limit to file a claim, and he's exceeded it. However, I've read that you can still file a dispute (rather thana claim) significantly after this. Otherwise, I'd agree with MaD that your only hope at this point is to call up your credit card and see if they can do acharge back for (and make sure you phrase it this way) "internet fraud". I'd get the ball rolling on it ASAP. Good seller with good references,or not, you should know what you're selling at all times. He owes you a refund either way, so I wouldn't wait on a response from him for very long. BTW, let it also be a lesson to you to thoroughly inspect what you buy as soon as you get it.

What can I do now? This guy on NT marketplace sold me a pair of fake DS 11s for a little less than 300 and it happened 45 days ago and paypal wont let me set up the agreement, when I bought these I just opened the box and did a quick glance but now I found out they are fake and cant do anything except contact the seller and I doubt hes really going to refund me 300
frown.gif
he sells A LOT and right now when I went to his profile he took out his recent posts just after I PMd him (maybe so I cant see his threads where hes selling?) Im so heated since these werent even for me, I got them for someone else as a gift and my credibility is ruined lol.

6,846 posts. that must take some time. Any real Nt'er would know how to tell fake shoes by then. smh take the L

Originally Posted by soltheman

You stay taking L's on NT.

I hope for the best man.

Maybe he'd be willing to consolidate you with an iPod?

duke would probably end up getting an ifraud
laugh.gif

so instead of contacting a mod/buy sell guide first you make a thread in general?

was his name something like "concordsx" because if it was the dude has ben caught selling fakes many many times and somehow is still on here and heson here under different names to

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

What can I do now? This guy on NT marketplace sold me a pair of fake DS 11s for a little less than 300 and it happened 45 days ago and paypal wont let me set up the agreement, when I bought these I just opened the box and did a quick glance but now I found out they are fake and cant do anything except contact the seller and I doubt hes really going to refund me 300
frown.gif
he sells A LOT and right now when I went to his profile he took out his recent posts just after I PMd him (maybe so I cant see his threads where hes selling?) Im so heated since these werent even for me, I got them for someone else as a gift and my credibility is ruined lol.

6,846 posts. that must take some time. Any real Nt'er would know how to tell fake shoes by then. smh take the L
chill, I know how to tell fakes. Like I said, these werent for me so when I got them I told my brother I had a present and to open the package. Itrusted this seller since he had so many refs I always see his threads everytime and everyone constantly posts saying "legit buy his shoes!" andstuff
smh.gif

I barely found out last week when my brother went to the barber and since his barber is a sneakerhead he told him they were fake and my brother told me and Isaw them and contacted the selller, but since I didnt have a camera I couldnt really prove to him they were fake. He insisted that they were real so I couldntreally say anything back without showing him the pics until today...

and I just saw the seller's profile and the "last seen" changed to today just like 10 minutes ago, he literally signed on and signed on ignoringthe PMs
tired.gif
eug50y.gif

Looks like I got another Young dro on my hands
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom