So I got got

I'm just gonna go right until the cliff notes cuz I ain't trying to sit here and go thru the whole story and piss myself off again

Long story short:

-was pushing some weight
-friend I knew for years gave his boy my number to hit me up for some
-Dudes rolled up on me 4 deep, got stuck in the face and jacked for like 100 bucks worth of product
-Yeah, I didn't hop out after it happened due to the fact we were outnumbered 4-2 and we woulda just got stomped on top of taking that L
-Tried to meet up with them after I squaded up and the playing field was better, but dudes weren't trying to...later, the dude who hit me said he wanted tosquare up with me and then he would only give me back half of what they took, but it never went down...
-the dude who got me involved with them said he would reimburse me for what happened, but I only got like 20 from him and it's been a while(considering hesaid he would pay me every couple days)...

it's been a while and I'm still extremely heated bout the situation...guess that's just how the game goes....yall think I should just take the Land move on? And I'm pretty certain I will run into dude who got the drop on me soon, so...

you took a 80 bone lost fam...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you aint movin weight if your complainin bout that, and next time "carry the burner"

laugh.gif

You should've fought them. Now they're just chillin and getting
pimp.gif
off your product talking about what a ({}) you are.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I'm just gonna go right until the cliff notes cuz I ain't trying to sit here and go thru the whole story and piss myself off again

Long story short:

-was pushing some weight
-friend I knew for years gave his boy my number to hit me up for some
-Dudes rolled up on me 4 deep, got stuck in the face and jacked for like 100 bucks worth of product
-Yeah, I didn't hop out after it happened due to the fact we were outnumbered 4-2 and we woulda just got stomped on top of taking that L
-Tried to meet up with them after I squaded up and the playing field was better, but dudes weren't trying to...later, the dude who hit me said he wanted to square up with me and then he would only give me back half of what they took, but it never went down...
-the dude who got me involved with them said he would reimburse me for what happened, but I only got like 20 from him and it's been a while(considering he said he would pay me every couple days)...

it's been a while and I'm still extremely heated bout the situation...guess that's just how the game goes....yall think I should just take the L and move on? And I'm pretty certain I will run into dude who got the drop on me soon, so...
indifferent.gif
serious. that aint pushing weight b.

step your drug dealing game up

A small price you had to pay for a lesson
Be thankful they only got you for $100...it could've been alot worse

what part of the game is it when dealers come on the internet asking for advice? sounds like this isn't something you're good at. maybe you should trycustomer service at a call center?

If you was bout it you would have the burner on you and already have gotten your money back instead snitching on NT.

i would have bunted and beat out the throw

stole second and then take 3rd on the overthrow

then score on a deep fly to deep center field

You should've fought back. It doesn't matter if it's 4 on 2, if you get stomped on then at least you know you went out fighting. And son, be honestwith yourself, you wasn't pushing no weight
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom