So I got bit by a spider a few days ago...

Thursday morning i noticed a small bruise on my ankle that didnt look normal

This is how it looks as of this morning, fang marks are clear. Has to be a spider bite right?

I'd go to the Doc's but they'll just want to cover their *** and give me some biotics/shot that isnt good/healthy to my body. Probably worse for me than the spider bite :lol:
View media item 523643
View media item 523644

Where do you live op? Please tell me it's somewhere like Arizona and not on the East coast...

I don't like doctors but I don't like spiders even more. So I'd see a doctor.

Have u developed any abilities such as wall climbing or the ability to spray webbing from your hands?

You are the loser child of Niketalk. Wouldnt be surprised if you had red hair.

That was some cold **** mane! Lmao it was funny tho, but like the rest of NT said, go see a doctor.

You don't know what kind of spider it was and it could get worse.

on the real, hit the doctor's.  whether or not it's a spider bite (for the record, i don't think it's a spider bite.  venemous spiders venom breaks down tissue, purple brusing at the topical level doesn't occur.  redness, tingling, itching does occur.  that looks more like you banged it on the coffee table) doesn't matter, ya need to get it checked out by a pro brah.  NT isn't going to be able to do anything but tell you to cut it off, word to boxden

Last edited:
Spiders dont have jaws so the venom breaks down tissue until they can drink it like a milkshake.

Thats gonna turn into

I remember when my fourth grade teacher showed our class GORE pictures of infected spider bites. There was this one where someone had gotten bit in the knee cap. It was so bad that almost his entire leg was gone and melted away. :x

That has been the single sole reason I am scared to death of spiders.

I would def get that checked out by a professional.

Looks like it could be a brown recluse bite. They're pretty common in throughout the midwest and south.

Their bites are extremely toxic and known to cause ulcers under the skin with extreme bruising similar to what is seen in your photo.

Back
Top Bottom