So I got bit by a spider a few days ago...

Just poured out a lil liquor for you OP

Rest in peace.
This thread is comedy! 

To the OP, I am actually a physician so I will chime in, from the pic it looks like ecchymosis or bruising on your leg, but I can't see any bite marks or breaks in the skin.  Did you remember any trauma to the area the day or night before?  Usually a bite is followed by a localized dermatitis or rash to the surrounding skin that is accompanied by intense pruritus or itching.  Brown recluse bites are very serious as the bite is followed by an expanding necrotizing ulceration (opening) in the skin (this doesn't look like what you have based on the pics).  If you do believe it is a bite the best thing would be a trip to your GP or a dermatologist to get it looked at.  Most of the time no oral antibiotics are needed unless signs of infection are present.  Usual treatment is tetanus booster + oral antibiotic + topical steroid (if contact dermatitis is seen).  I am assuming this was probably a bruise from trauma since no updates have been given, either that or OP is accessing NT from the ICU wi-fi connect.  Hope all is well!

whats he gon wear on the other foot bro....

Im a punk, any signs of anything and im in the ER getting checked, working in a hospital ive seen too many people die because they decide to be stubborn and hold out till is too late for the doctors to be able to do anything.

This. I wouldn't have hesitated to hit up my doctor's office. Better safe, keep us posted tho

Back
Top Bottom