SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Man, all these tipping elitists are all up in their feels. I might just not tip next time I go out to eat because I know it pisses yall off. :lol:

yeah i do it at a local fish place because i pick up all the time. 
it just seems right. 
Help me understand this logic.

You are continuing to give them service. That is your gift to them.

They are continuing to give you good food. That is their gift from you.

Are they throwing in extra pieces of whiting each time you go? 

I mean what exactly are you getting out out of tipping them for take out?

I mean, maybe they are, he's a regular there.

I frequent a lot of the same spots here in Vegas and I definitely get taken care of.

Free drinks/apps/deserts, etc...

If you take care of people, they'll take care of you.

I totally understand not tipping if service was absolute garbage, because I've definitely done that before, but going out w/ no intentions of tipping regardless of how well you were taken care of wouldn't fly around me.

Do you non tippers not tip barbers, too?

THIS!!!

I tried to tip the lady who shampoos my hair before it gets cut at my barber's a few bucks last time because she gives a heavenly scalp massage. She politely declined my tip.

yeah i do it at a local fish place because i pick up all the time. 
it just seems right. 

I frequent a lot of the same spots here in Vegas and I definitely get taken care of.

I totally understand not tipping if service was absolute garbage, because I've definitely done that before, but going out w/ no intentions of tipping regardless of how well you were taken care of wouldn't fly around me.

You still paid for them though 
laugh.gif

Tipping a barber makes more sense than tipping a waiter
fixed

My barber ALWAYS gets a tips, in return although the prices of what I used to pay 10$ has gone up to 20$ my price has never changed, I pay 10$ and tip my dude 5$ in addition if some known non-tipper been waiting 1 hour to get his cut with him and I walk in, that non-tipper is gonna have to wait till after me or he can choose to go shaft another barber....which btw are all aware of who tips and who doesn't :pimp:

i don't know...because i have a lot of disposable income i guess. 

and i see those people working the kitchen and i think it wouldn't hurt to throw them some extra dough.

i guess i really appreciate the food they have been serving me throughout these years.

and it is a little mom and pop place thats amazing. haha

why is everyone so mad i throw in a couple of bucks?

its like maybe 1-3x a month

Last edited:
Again, I don't see how my choice of clothing is relevant. I was just talking about making a big purchase in a jewelry store straight cash in my gym clothes in another thread. I guess I shouldn't be giving them my business based on my bummy attire. They didn't seem to mind.

If the bill came back $20 I would've pulled out my card and paid $20 with a $3 tip. I made a decision that I wanted to spend that cash and if it came to $18 I wasn't tipping. The service was average. Not good, not bad. If it was $14-17 he'd still be getting $18 cash. Condemn me if you want for trying to get rid of the loose change in my pocket I didn't want.

You didn't want to get rid of it, you out here counting pennies and don't even know it...brags about blowing thousands cash on jewelry in the same post he brags about willingly shafting a bar tender out of 2$ :lol:

Man whatever, is worthless talking sense into you dudes, glad your boys have more sense and made you feel like an outcast, you said you don't care, but you do.

What sense are you trying to talk into me though? I've already stated I tip regularly and tip a lot of people that others in this thread don't. One example of shafting a bartender because, yeah, I was trying to spend that little cash I had left and it worked out to the amount that the drinks cost makes me a senseless non-tipper? Pleasssseeee.

So really? What point are you trying to make about that scenario? Or did you just want to assume I was in some expensive clothing being cheap for no reason? Stop trolling.

Last edited:
Folks playin' w/ fire NOT tipping the barber...dude has all your swag at his disposal.

You didn't want to get rid of it, you out here counting pennies and don't even know it...brags about blowing thousands cash on jewelry in the same post he brags about willingly shafting a bar tender out of 2$ :lol:

Man whatever, is worthless talking sense into you dudes, glad your boys have more sense and made you feel like an outcast, you said you don't care, but you do.

this.

like I said before with the OP. don't say you don't care then post about it in a forum - secretly wanting validation from other people and then get mad or say you don't care when you don't get it.

just admit that you care - because the people who really don't care aren't debating about it with strangers on the internet

Last edited:
Man, all these tipping elitists are all up in their feels. I might just not tip next time I go out to eat because I know it pisses yall off. :lol:

I did this last time there was a tipping thread :lol:

Looking at the date of the OP this might be the same thread :lol:

Lmao @ not tipping a barber....if anything that man should be at the top of the list of people that should get a tip.

this.

like I said before with the OP. don't say you don't care then post about it in a forum - secretly wanting validation from other people and then get mad or say you don't care when you don't get it.

just admit that you care - because the people who really don't care aren't debating about it with strangers on the internet

I do care because I couldn't believe the outrage my friends and some of you in this thread had over one instance. Now all of the sudden I'm not allowed to sit near my friends or wear certain clothing because I shafted a bartender on $2 :rofl:

Y'all really insecure. I just dgaf.

Last edited:

You do you. In the end, you're only doing yourself a disservice. :wink:

Nah papi, I'm providing myself comedy at your expense. :rofl:

I hope I can hear your jimmies, Steezy's delicate little jimmies, and every one of you tip elitists jimmies, all rustling at the same time when I sign that $0 tip receipt.

Music to my ears.

So I'm wondering, do non-tippers only hang out with other non-tippers? Like when you go out with another group other than your own family and the bill comes and is time to split the tip, do you fellas seriously excuse yourself and NOT tip? Or do you adhere to this American construct then to avoid an embarrassment? I would hope you sticking to your guns as some of you are doing in this thread.
i tip pretty well and am also lax about what constitutes good service. i think they key for me is refilling my soda (or my wife's water) and that'll get you 20%. i tip because i can, not because i have to. if we split the bill and someone doesn't want to tip, no big deal. if i feel the service was outstanding, i'll add in more to cover it. if the service was average, i won't add anything in extra.

Tipping a barber makes less sense than tipping a waiter

How so? Most of the time they are renting a chair, and they are providing you with a service, and if you frequent the same barber they'll look out for you with appointments or a walk-in.

I hope I can hear your jimmies, Steezy's delicate little jimmies, and every one of you tip elitists jimmies, all rustling at the same time when I sign that $0 tip receipt.

Music to my ears.

:rofl: At you thinking you doing us a disservice by not tipping :lol:

Music to my ears.

Not at all but keep thinking it won't be at your own expense. I guess it's comforting to be so careless with strangers who handle what you consume.

I do care because I couldn't believe the outrage my friends and some of you in this thread had over one instance. Now all of the sudden I'm not allowed to wear certain clothing because I shafted a bartender on $2 :rofl:

I don't really have an opinion on whether you tip or not - nor am I one to talk about what you're wearing. we all have different values. you putting higher priority on wearing what you like (JE) vs a 2 dollar tip at a bar is perfectly normal. In fact I think its stupid that people call that out since, everyone is inherently selfish.

what I think is comedy is someone who starts a thread on a community forum, fully recognizing that people will give their 2 cents, and then when there are opinions that go against what they believe, pulling out the I don't care card.

like bruh - you cared so little that you needed to start a thread about it...lol...

I do care because I couldn't believe the outrage my friends and some of you in this thread had over one instance. Now all of the sudden I'm not allowed to wear certain clothing because I shafted a bartender on $2 :rofl:

I don't really have an opinion on whether you tip or not - nor am I one to talk about what you're wearing. we all have different values. you putting higher priority on wearing what you like (JE) vs a 2 dollar tip at a bar is perfectly normal. In fact I think its stupid that people call that out since, everyone is inherently selfish.

what I think is comedy is someone who starts a thread on a community forum, fully recognizing that people will give their 2 cents, and then when there are opinions that go against what they believe, pulling out the I don't care card.

like bruh - you cared so little that you needed to start a thread about it...lol...

I commend OP for simply starting the discussion. I'm here for the conversation, not to judge. You gotta admit he popped off an entertaining thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom