So I dealt with the cops last night....

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Don't %%!+%+ judge me bro. You know nothing about me.

We know you're 22 and still throwing eggs at houses. Can't wait until you're 40, hop out of your Little Tikes Race Car bed and dress yourself inthe morning, looking for a congratulatory pat on the back from moms.

Say/think what you want bro....This might sound like a lame move, but I got mad people that will co-sign the fact that I'm not a lame. So easy to call a lad a lame on NT behind a computer screen
laugh.gif
smh....your NT career is over..... make a new screen name

Originally Posted by psykhO

Why didn't you just run from the cops?
Why would I need to run? I got in trouble for something like this when I was 14...Just got warned.....Im sure nothing will happen this time. Just might have to pay a petty %%% fine.
I guess people don't learn from their mistakes

Originally Posted by breaux

Say/think what you want bro....This might sound like a lame move, but I got mad people that will co-sign the fact that I'm not a lame. So easy to call a lad a lame on NT behind a computer screen
laugh.gif
smh....your NT career is over..... make a new screen name
Ok.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

a little fine most likely

im guessin around $100-150,

if you dnt mind me askin, How old are you??
grin.gif

I have ADHD and Maturity issues

eek.gif
i thought you were 16.

smh.gif
at a dude my age doin that stuff....

It's Halloween so IMO it's in the spirit of things to egg this chick's house, even if you're 22. Back in HS my friend and I got caught eggingby some officer on patrol. I gave out a fake name and address, he then gave his real info
indifferent.gif

it should say the offense on the ticket you were issued

just check the official website for your states laws under the chapter and section you should be good

who cares what these NT'rs think about you. you only live once! keep throwins ur eggs and not being mature
pimp.gif

word half these dudes on nt are choads anyways....staying home jerking there meat wagon all night...live it upand go for round 2 tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

Why didn't you just run from the cops?
Why would I need to run? I got in trouble for something like this when I was 14...Just got warned.....Im sure nothing will happen this time. Just might have to pay a petty %%% fine.
you know your feeling salty
roll.gif
take the dam L
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

a little fine most likely

im guessin around $100-150,

if you dnt mind me askin, How old are you??
grin.gif

I have ADHD and Maturity issues
who cares what these NT'rs think about you. Most of them are lames who have never done anything fun their whole lives.keep throwing ur eggs lol
Right, cuz being 22 and explaining this type of !%*@ to your parents/lawyer/accountant is always fun. This dude said maturity issues.....*tee hee*........
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... Lord, I may never get past that. That's like 3 fat !##+* fighting over a buscuit hollering bout "I have weight issues"...uh...yeah, you do.

laugh.gif
Dammit I quit. I can't take it anymore...

Ok man...it's like this....I egged the house/ppl outside standing. I have to deal with the later consequences. I come into NT, and askquestions about consequence I could face in the near future. I gave you a straight and honest story, and I wanted a straight answer.

Now you answer me this...What's your problem? Why are you bashing me in so hard (pause) Like what point are you trying to prove? You could say I'm lamethis and lame that, but at the end of the day...your on a message board in your home safe and sound, calling some person you never came into contact witha......You're probably a frail !#! dude on some MidEast Gangster/m16 !*$%.....

Seriously...cut it out.

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

It's Halloween so IMO it's in the spirit of things to egg this chick's house, even if you're 22. Back in HS my friend and I got caught egging by some officer on patrol. I gave out a fake name and address, he then gave his real info
indifferent.gif
IMO your opinion is BS

Im 20 and never been denied into a party, i didnt know ppl did that.

But i think i would of egged the crib too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

who cares what these NT'rs think about you. Most of them are lames who have never done anything fun their whole lives.keep throwing ur eggs lol
Right, cuz being 22 and explaining this type of !%*@ to your parents/lawyer/accountant is always fun. This dude said maturity issues.....*tee hee*........
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... Lord, I may never get past that. That's like 3 fat !##+* fighting over a buscuit hollering bout "I have weight issues"...uh...yeah, you do.
Wait... why would you tell your parents/lawyer/accountant?

Originally Posted by Qualmes

who cares what these NT'rs think about you. you only live once! keep throwins ur eggs and not being mature
pimp.gif
word half these dudes on nt are choads anyways....staying home jerking there meat wagon all night...live it up and go for round 2 tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

wait....you're still posting?
Why not??? Why should I not post?
you show up at a chick's crib wanting to get your willy wet. (no @+%*)
sick.gif
She said "no danny tanner." You got salty (and keep in mind your 22),egged her home.
roll.gif
Got in trouble and posted "oh NT will i get introuble? im so scared im 22!"
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

grow some balls take the L
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

how you get caught eggin tho?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you need a better lookout
Ok...well ppl were standing outside. Me and my dudes egged ppl outside. They ran off, and we ran off. We had eggs left over, and went back for asecond wave. Did they same thing, and went back for a third wave, and the cops were there
laugh.gif
they talked to us for 20 minutes, and one cop gave me a pink slip. The copsactually thought the whole thing was funny. I just peeped the slip out, and it says that it's up to the person (the residents of the house) If they want topress charges or not...I just found that out.
grin.gif

Driving back 3 times? REALLY? you set yourself up for that one buddy

wait....you're still posting?
Why not??? Why should I not post?
you show up at a chick's crib wanting to get your willy wet. (no @+%*)
sick.gif
She said "no danny tanner." You got salty (and keep in mind your 22), egged her home.
roll.gif
Got in trouble and posted "oh NT will i get in trouble? im so scared im 22!"
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

grow some balls take the L
indifferent.gif
No. You're wrong, my friend. She specifically told me and my dudes NO on FB, Aim, and phone. So were like ok...You're not going to let usin..we're going to @!$! things up for you!

I'm a man of my word..so I did what I did.

I don't egg houses on the regular, and I also don't take "No" for answer....

If you go to court....

Couple hundred dollars in fines, possibly probation(unlikely) if your judge is having a bad day, and embarrassment in front of the people in the court room forbeing 22 and egging a house...

Back
Top Bottom