So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

One more for the naysayers:
nxure0.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

there's a car in his face

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Does you girl have Parkinsons?

iPhone 4 on zoom + moving subjects = what you see above....
The iPhone camera sucks balls when it's zoomed in....unless on HDR the quality is pretty subpar

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Does you girl have Parkinsons?

iPhone 4 on zoom + moving subjects = what you see above....
The iPhone camera sucks balls when it's zoomed in....unless on HDR the quality is pretty subpar

Good thread.  Attention grabbing hook, stellar character development, unique rising action, spine-tingling climax, therapeutic denouement. 

Good thread.  Attention grabbing hook, stellar character development, unique rising action, spine-tingling climax, therapeutic denouement. 

good work
standing-ovation-o.gif

some idiot did the same to my car last winter, broke the passenger window, took my change, ripped the cd player out but broke it in the process so they left it there....

when i got off work to see my car trashed i was fuming! i wish i had the chance to do what u did.

good work
standing-ovation-o.gif

some idiot did the same to my car last winter, broke the passenger window, took my change, ripped the cd player out but broke it in the process so they left it there....

when i got off work to see my car trashed i was fuming! i wish i had the chance to do what u did.

basketball shorts and a t shirt?

if you want crackheads to respect you, you have to "dress better"

you could have avoided this whole ordeal if you wore striped socks and a salmon colored suit, famb

basketball shorts and a t shirt?

if you want crackheads to respect you, you have to "dress better"

you could have avoided this whole ordeal if you wore striped socks and a salmon colored suit, famb

I must admit all I heard in my head when I read it was a crackhead that broke into OP's car

"Chocolate? That's doodoo baby!"

I must admit all I heard in my head when I read it was a crackhead that broke into OP's car

"Chocolate? That's doodoo baby!"

Good job, 
pimp.gif
...Glad you didn't let him go. I'm just going to assume this isn't his first time. Glad you maintained composure, kudos.

Good job, 
pimp.gif
...Glad you didn't let him go. I'm just going to assume this isn't his first time. Glad you maintained composure, kudos.

Back
Top Bottom