So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

Too many lulz in this thread
laugh.gif

And to anyone askin' about crackheads, them dudes be certified nuts. He didn't want any though, so he obeyed like a puppy...but its all good. Life moves on, glad its over with. Anyone with the opportunity in the future, you gotta hold them down for everyone who has ever had their car broken into.

Props to you for keeping your composure like that.

I would have lost it especially if someone was messing with my car.

Too many lulz in this thread
laugh.gif

And to anyone askin' about crackheads, them dudes be certified nuts. He didn't want any though, so he obeyed like a puppy...but its all good. Life moves on, glad its over with. Anyone with the opportunity in the future, you gotta hold them down for everyone who has ever had their car broken into.

Props to you for keeping your composure like that.

I would have lost it especially if someone was messing with my car.

Great job, wish I could catch somebody like that. Co-sign the location thing, that look like the Republic of Congo or somethin

Great job, wish I could catch somebody like that. Co-sign the location thing, that look like the Republic of Congo or somethin

Good job terrifying that hooligan, then proceeding to have the authorities deal with it. 
pimp.gif

And just about everything about the pic is funny. 
laugh.gif

Good job terrifying that hooligan, then proceeding to have the authorities deal with it. 
pimp.gif

And just about everything about the pic is funny. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom