So I Am Writing A Paper On The Mental Affects InstaGrams Has On The Female Mind

Its making more sense

Capture+_2021-04-19-23-38-56.png

He’s BEEN on that tip even on NT:

The thing I am saying is I am not "friends" with women I don't have/had goals with. That might be where the tie up is. LOL

I won't hang out or waste my time with a woman I am not attracted to that doesn't work with me or go to the same school as I do. That is all I am saying. It is a waste of time in my opinion. Time is limited as it is now. What do I look like spending my valuable time on a female that can't get me a new job, better grades, or sexual gratification. Won't be their friend just because she is fun to hang around and that is it. That is why I have male friends.
No dude is going to waste his TIME and EFFORT being "friends" with a female unless he is gay.

However...you can see him mention “female friends” around the same time so he isn’t eem consistent
I was having a conversation with a female friend a few weeks ago.

Any time he does I was having a convo with anyone to give a reason for why he made a thread he's lying.

He just thought up a new topic to post and he feels he needs to make up a reason why.

My friend was talking about...., this came up in the group chat, I overheard this convo on the bus, etc.

All lies.

Any time he does I was having a convo with anyone to give a reason for why he made a thread he's lying.

He just thought up a new topic to post and he feels he needs to make up a reason why.

My friend was talking about...., this came up in the group chat, I overheard this convo on the bus, etc.

All lies.
Just like trump with the “lots of people are saying” and other bs :lol:

DC's thoughts on bullying and his child's gender or sexual preference doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of his disconcerting views. The D in "DCAllAfrican" should stand for domestic abuse.

Disgusting.
This looks like the face of a man that hits women
56482168-77DA-4917-A974-7D26D50DA488.png

Except he has no wife or kids, and probably never will. You gotta earn the right to despise your wife and family like AL Bundy >D

DC has a history of sparking discussions about having kids on NT as well :

One may wonder if DC would even pass the test he suggested after these major character issues have come to light...

The usual NT moral mobb making it’s rounds in general

the fight for moral supremacy to earn the title off NT’s MOST RIGHTEOUS HUMAN BEING continues....

stay tuned for more epic dog piling by the righteous moralists of NT who make it their plight to right any social injustices on the internet, facetious or not....with context or without...the mobb does not care, it just wants to force their own ideas of just morality on YOU!

stay tuned next week for this, and much more on the next episode of MORAL TALK!!!

Back
Top Bottom