So I Am Writing A Paper On The Mental Affects InstaGrams Has On The Female Mind

This is the same dude that created threads calling women loose and promoting prositution

This was AFTER creating multiple threads about how fathers, like @KHUFU need to be gravely concerned about their daughters' s future. He even went as far to promote buying a gun like the Republican politician we are learning he is at heart:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what did you do to storm2006 storm2006 he's coming for your head. :rofl:

69394EF2-909F-4905-B2A5-35A6886F2E0E.gif
1618876465976.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican would you rather have a gay son or a straight daughter?
Do NOT ANSWER
WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER?

With DC's disturbing past, there's unfortunately a thread he created (multiple threads in most cases) for literally everything.

With DC's disturbing past, there's unfortunately a thread he created (multiple threads in most cases) for literally everything.
It should also be noted whatever his kids sexual preferences may be, DC would prefer it if they got bullied

666AAC15-0C94-46B1-B38B-41F78D09CC27.jpeg

It should also be noted whatever his kids sexual preferences may be, DC would prefer it if they got bullied

666AAC15-0C94-46B1-B38B-41F78D09CC27.jpeg

DC's thoughts on bullying and his child's gender or sexual preference doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of his disconcerting views. The D in "DCAllAfrican" should stand for domestic abuse.

The world says men shouldn't hit women, but then they want men to look at women as their equal. Yea. If they are our equals, why shouldn't we be allowed to hit them and why should we give up our seats to them and open doors for them (off topic I know). It is just confusing (not for ME per-say but I can see how a stupid dude would be).

As I said, I don't condone violence and I don't think anyone should be putting their hands on anyone else. but I understand it. I don't see how hitting a woman is any different than a man hitting another man that is clearly not on his physical level.

So besides it being something we were taught as kids, why shouldn't men hit women again?

Disgusting.

That is pretty sick. Trying to rationalize abuse against women based on equality.
If you think that is sick....
Say if someone close to me died, can I take it upon myself to burn the body so I don't have to pay for funeral costs?

Real question

There might be a June 2010 cold case in the DMV area with the evidence hiding in plain sight on a sneaker forum :wow: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom