So How Will Josh and Joe Smith's Jersey Read This Upcoming Season?

I was just thinking about this like 5 minuted ago. OP dont lose any sleep over this.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Informerx

How did it read when Tim and Tyrus Thomas was on the same team?
How does that relate to the JOsh Smith and JOe Smith situation?
Why would he have his whole name
laugh.gif
? It's just going to say Smith. They don't wear the same number. And when did either player putJO. on their jersey?

Originally Posted by daprescription

And when did either player put JO. on their jersey?
Do you even understand why I am posing the question? If you did, you wouldn't have asked this question

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

They have different numbers, so it will be just their names.
When do teammates ever have the SAME number? Of course they will have different numbers

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by daprescription

And when did either player put JO. on their jersey?
Do you even understand why I am posing the question? If you did, you wouldn't have asked this question
I understand it, but it's still a dumb %%!$@%+ question.

OP, I see what you're saying..

He'll probably have Joe Smith on the back of his jersey.

Is there some type of alternate meaning to the question because its pretty dumb otherwise

I seem to be the only one getting where you're coming from who's not going to say, "Well they just have different numbers."

roll.gif

It's really strange to think of, but I don't think we'll know till pre-season.

You won't have to wait too long to find out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I seem to be the only one getting where you're coming from who's not going to say, "Well they just have different numbers."
Yea I really didn't understand that response at all. Which regular team has players with same number?
laugh.gif

Just seems MANY of you don't understand the question, so it is human nature to deflect. So I am not trippin off of the dumb question comments.

I just emailed TrueHoop @ ESPN

Re: Josh/Joe Smith

Wow. They're going to have their last name, and their jersey number, and that's it. NBA stopped putting people's initials on the jerseys. If peoplehave different numbers, that's what separates them.

Back
Top Bottom