So how long have you been on NT?

05 ! i want to ask for my old SN back but eh
laugh.gif

A long hard decade...Nike Park what?  Filled with moments of laughter, hate, love, and always something.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.

A long hard decade...Nike Park what?  Filled with moments of laughter, hate, love, and always something.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.

So how long til goons admit that they instilling thoughts into my head... if you don't like what I do or say then take this @!!* out my body suckas i'm no fool...  I suggest they take themselves down
roll.gif

So how long til goons admit that they instilling thoughts into my head... if you don't like what I do or say then take this @!!* out my body suckas i'm no fool...  I suggest they take themselves down
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Since 2000, long @@! time. Seems like our time is coming to an end though, ain't what it used to be. The catering to children, the children, my lack of interest in sneakers, the heavy censorship, yuku etc. It ain't the old boys club it used to be.

laugh.gif
@ "the heavy censorship".

I've been part of the staff for a long time, and a member for the duration of NikeTalk's existence.  Hell, I wrote the initial version of the Rules of Conduct. It's always been pretty much the same.

The rules haven't changed much, and the manner in which the rules are enforced haven't changed as well. You just want to make it seem like the newer people missed out on something.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Since 2000, long @@! time. Seems like our time is coming to an end though, ain't what it used to be. The catering to children, the children, my lack of interest in sneakers, the heavy censorship, yuku etc. It ain't the old boys club it used to be.

laugh.gif
@ "the heavy censorship".

I've been part of the staff for a long time, and a member for the duration of NikeTalk's existence.  Hell, I wrote the initial version of the Rules of Conduct. It's always been pretty much the same.

The rules haven't changed much, and the manner in which the rules are enforced haven't changed as well. You just want to make it seem like the newer people missed out on something.

Man, one time i was chillin in the slums, outside of the US, and this dude was cooking. Asked what he was cooking and he said it in his language, i didnt understand so i asked him to open the pot.

**** was an entire dogs head b, fur and all. I was horrified. Them folks enjoyed. Safe to say i only eat at home or restaurants from here on out overseas.
What is your life story man?

I just recently found out you didn't even live in the US.

Back
Top Bottom