So how long have you been on NT?

found out about it in 02 .... wanted to ask a question about a local release so I made a name without thinking. Never posted to often after that for a few reasons. After applying for a new SN and not getting it I was lookin through old emails and saw the password for this id and tried it and it worked. Sorry for the essay.

found out about it in 02 .... wanted to ask a question about a local release so I made a name without thinking. Never posted to often after that for a few reasons. After applying for a new SN and not getting it I was lookin through old emails and saw the password for this id and tried it and it worked. Sorry for the essay.

July 20, 2000, same username and all. I guess I just reached my NT 10th anniversary
eek.gif

November 2000, and I actually lurked for a good while before I joined. I think I heard about NT on NikePark.

ive been lurking on this site since about 2001 - 2002.. i remember trying to find out about jordan brand release dates..

and finally joned in 05

November 2000, and I actually lurked for a good while before I joined. I think I heard about NT on NikePark.

ive been lurking on this site since about 2001 - 2002.. i remember trying to find out about jordan brand release dates..

and finally joned in 05

Back
Top Bottom