So... how do you pull a female NTer?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Yea thts me in the avy. My training is wht kept me sane i guess. Took it out on the weights.
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

wow...were you cheating on her?

Lets just say never act on assumptions.

Is that you in your avy?

ayo. no karamo. but p.m. ya boy with your training regimine.

Originally Posted by HLSmooth

=

Lg-PD-1-derail-flag.jpg

Ya r wild, def got a good laugh. Some of the NT women got good convo...queenscitysneakerqueen mad cool

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Are you also the Ving Rhames looking cat in your avy? If so, don't Rhianna her. It ain't worth it Jax.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the bullet Nktran dodged.

Tryin' to steal a woman from some "GET IN ZE CHOPPER" type dude. No bueno.

As for the thread topic, Nt women/girls are just as any other. Just depends on each individual personality And if they are willing to even be"pulled". Most of you dudes just turn them off.

Just read the whole damn thread...both of em...all I gotta say is DAMN word to Kay Slay. I can't believe how thisdamn site has evolved in the past year...went from flame wars in PYPs to tamperin with marriages.
laugh.gif

Real talk though Cliff, I hope all goes well with you. If you gotta go, then bounce. I just hope that ya'll son isok in the end, because *##+ like this affects kids. I can' believe I missed all that *##+, though.
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Rilla callin you Jax. "GOTCHA!"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Are you also the Ving Rhames looking cat in your avy? If so, don't Rhianna her. It ain't worth it Jax.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the bullet Nktran dodged.

Tryin' to steal a woman from some "GET IN ZE CHOPPER" type dude. No bueno.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn...no disrespect to my Jay, I don't know his unbanned screen name but uh...Iceman...keep up the good work.

AZ is a nice place to visit!

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

damn...no disrespect to my Jay, I don't know his unbanned screen name but uh...Iceman...keep up the good work.

AZ is a nice place to visit!

Son really did not derail the thread at all then. Just have arms of god and nt females will let you beat the guts.

Nah......Im moving out in 2 mnths.
I tried the forgive and forget thing, But I dont do either. Lifes too short to stress myself with worrying and lack of trust.
I tried the "controlling husband thing" making her get rid of all her networking site accounts. and only having one email which I know the PW to.
But im not naturally the controlling type so I cant do it.
So I gotta move on

eek.gif

2802hxh.jpg

Sir,

You lost your girl to an onliine sneaker forum. How did that feel?

No disrespect, one of your arms is bigger than my entire upper torso (ayo) but...the streets want to know?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Just read the whole damn thread...both of em...all I gotta say is DAMN word to Kay Slay. I can't believe how this damn site has evolved in the past year...went from flame wars in PYPs to tamperin with marriages.
laugh.gif

Real talk though Cliff, I hope all goes well with you. If you gotta go, then bounce. I just hope that ya'll son is ok in the end, because *##+ like this affects kids. I can' believe I missed all that *##+, though.
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"GOTCHA!" >> Me calling dude Jax

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Just read the whole damn thread...both of em...all I gotta say is DAMN word to Kay Slay. I can't believe how this damn site has evolved in the past year...went from flame wars in PYPs to tamperin with marriages.
laugh.gif

Real talk though Cliff, I hope all goes well with you. If you gotta go, then bounce. I just hope that ya'll son is ok in the end, because *##+ like this affects kids. I can' believe I missed all that *##+, though.
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Our son is str8. As long is we both play our role and be mature about the situation.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I tried the forgive and forget thing, But I dont do either. Lifes too short to stress myself with worrying and lack of trust.
I tried the "controlling husband thing" making her get rid of all her networking site accounts. and only having one email which I know the PW to.
So I gotta move on

eek.gif

2802hxh.jpg

Sir,

No disrespect, one of your arms is bigger than my entire upper torso (ayo) but...the streets want to know?
Online sneaker forum, yahoo chatroom or the pizza delivery man, doesnt matter.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

So I gotta move on

eek.gif

2802hxh.jpg

Sir,

Online sneaker forum, yahoo chatroom or the pizza delivery man, doesnt matter.

Back
Top Bottom