So... how do you pull a female NTer?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

weekend girls sex

What you did there....

I see it.
You really been wildin this weekend.
laugh.gif

It's all that white man's air he been breathing up over in Europe. Dude's gonna go native and come back rocking golf cleats and sweater vests.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

shortydoowopp wrote:

Nawth21 wrote:

Late80s wrote:

Fantastic4our wrote:

send her yuku PMs while secretly hoping her husband doesn't see them.....
nerd.gif
nawth? hmm?

Not I, mrscampbell fiasco a few weeks back

what happened?
She made a call out thread about another NTer trying to get with a married woman (her) but in typical NT fashion it backfired
laugh.gif

That $*** didn't backfire, it blew up in her face word to...something blowing up in somebody's face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

I see why the whole "I hate clubs" post came about.
smh.gif

But if u really want to make it happen, you can post a pic of yourself, face unshaven, wearing an ashy pea coat...
laugh.gif

What?!
That subliminal was directed towards someone else but I'll be damned if yall didnt have on the same fit...
eek.gif

On some ol my chin hairs gon rub across this choppa approved coat and spark off a brush fire...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

nerd.gif
nawth? hmm?

what happened?
Pretty much, she was talking to another NTer, made plans to meet up with him, and the stood him up. Her husband found out, pretended to be her,made a thread about exposing said NTer. That NTer then made a thread threatening to expose mscampbell and then all the beans were spilt about their situation.She has yet to be heard from again.

I think that's correct.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Illuztrious wrote:

weekend girls sex

What you did there....

I see it.
You really been wildin this weekend.
laugh.gif

It's all that white man's air he been breathing up over in Europe. Dude's gonna go native and come back rocking golf cleats and sweater vests.

I don't even consider southern Italy part of Europe...this %!$% is like being on another planet.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

nerd.gif
nawth? hmm?

what happened?
Pretty much, she was talking to another NTer, made plans to meet up with him, and the stood him up. Her husband found out, pretended to be her, made a thread about exposing said NTer. That NTer then made a thread threatening to expose mscampbell and then all the beans were spilt about their situation. She has yet to be heard from again.

I think that's correct.
Right on the money.........Ill be moving out in 2 mnths by the way

Damn I missed the part about it being her husband
eek.gif
i just remember that thread getting closed. Damn she got got
laugh.gif

if ur married and a female u dont belong on here especially if you tryna be in the clique of tll the cool nters with the e-popularity just a word of advice you look lame
****. Gettin married didn't make NT any less entertaining
laugh.gif

if ur married and a female u dont belong on here especially if you tryna be in the clique of tll the cool nters with the e-popularity just a word of advice youlook lame

No go right ahead, we all enjoy a good thread derailment
laugh.gif

damn both links take me to the same thread, I haven't read the one nktran whoever made
frown.gif

ok got it to link, damn 34 pages? Good thing dh doesn't get off till 6

so you're her husband??? and here i was mad cuz my bf is at work till 11...this is why i can't get enough of this site...

Jokes aside, this is getting ridiculous. This story has taken more taken more turns for the worse than the Autobahn.

Back
Top Bottom