So, does anyone want to help me find this #$%&*#?____Vol- Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
that hammer and you didn't break the window, that's the funniest part.

But I hope you find him and get your money back. Might wanna do some push ups or get a bat before hand though.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
why'd you have the money in your hand? Did he say "yoink" when he did it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope someone can find and locate this guy.

Is this where you found that hammer OP?

yall are really underestimating the strenght of windows on cars nowadays hammers bounce right off you'd need a few good swings to even put a major crack on a newer car

Just say, "does it have my old or new address by the way, I don't get my bills anymore"

Also do it early cuz he might cancel his acct ASAP.

Just say, "does it have my old or new address by the way, I don't get my bills anymore"

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

yall are really underestimating the strenght of windows on cars nowadays hammers bounce right off you'd need a few good swings to even put a major crack on a newer car
Exactly, it's not as easy as it looks..especially with a weak hammer. Maybe y'all should try it out sometime
laugh.gif

But I had two hits on the side window and one on the front, and I think I made a crack or two on the sides but then he sped right out.

And I'm pretty contented with my body shape. I know I got the skill and strength to defend myself against a bigger opponent, so I could care less if I looked "frail."

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

WHAT CELLPHONE PROVIDER DOES HE HAVE?

GOTO A STORE, PRETEND TO PAY THE BILL, AND AS WHAT ADDY IS ON THE ACCOUNT, AND BOUNCEEEEEE ONCE U GET IT, B4 MAKING THE PAYMENT OF COURSE.
Hmm, good idea, but wouldn't it be suspicious if the convo went like this...
Me: Hey,I'm trying to pay my bill.
SP(Service Provider):yeah, what's your number?
Me:571 366 0368, And may I ask what address it is associated with?
SP: Why is that?
Me:..????
just say you moved and aren't sure of what address it's still attached to

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'd have to try tomorrow but I don't know what service provider he has though, do you think it's possible to do it online so I don't have to go to all the different phone stores.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Yeah you guys really are.. i've broken car windows with a metal bat before, my first swing broke on the first hit, but the other windows needed a couple more hits before they shattered

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Yeah, that one lol, and I live 5 minutes walking from Shila. I've done probably 20 transactions via Craigslist and all of them have gone smooth so far. It's just this was the only guy who tried to do something sneaky.

And yeah, Vietnam is cool. I used to live in Saigon and went to Bien Vung Tau a lot haha. Haven't been back since 2006 and heard it has changed a lot. But try some of the food from the street vendors..they're pretty good and hella cheap. Watch out for that thit cho though.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've been banned too many times too
laugh.gif
Lol damn that sucks man...on another note how long u been living there for? How old are you now? I might invest in some courage and try the street vendors....i got plenty of Pepto Bismol with me. Thit cho? No thanks lol

Tip for next time. You should have damaged the body instead of going for the window. Body damage is more expensive & alot harder to repair. So it would be easier to spot his ride.

1. you already snitched on yourself by putting pre-meditated threats on an internet forum (lawsuit or jail time because obviously both of you guys would talk to police since you're not built like that)
2. you got spooked and didn't chase him immediately because he got into his car, started it, and dipped from his parking space (that takes years in "jackmove time" c'mon NT ain't stupid)
3. you're young and dumb so take it as a loss and learn a lesson from it like smart people should do. karma will come around to a person like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom