So, does anyone want to help me find this #$%&*#?____Vol- Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IM A HELION

You:  OH YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN ON YOU
YOU COULD HAVE FAKE SNEAKERS AND COULDN'T STYLE IT ON ME
PLUS THE HAMMER IS ON ME
SO ACT UP AND YOU'LL !*+@%$% HAVE TO LAY DO-

John Kim:  *snatches money and dips* YOINK!

You: 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Warren D

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Word of advice. Whenever you go to meet someone off of Craigslist, make sure you take one of your boys with you man. Just for safety reasons.

I always bring my boy with me, sold my xbox 360 to some family out in the woods, waited outside there house for a good 15 mins waiting for someone to come and jump us. 

I'm sorry, but waiting in the middle of the woods thinking you're going to get jumped just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

You should keep checking his ebay. When he puts another pair of shoes on there you should get a new email account and ask to meet up. You and your boys should be able to kick his %@@ right then and there.

Some of you must just have "target" written all over you. I have done quite a few CL meetups, some for sums as much as 850$ (Laker's tickets) and never once had a problem, even though I not only go to all of them myself, I usually let the person know who I am (like text, "I am in a red shirt out in front of JcPenney's) first. Hell, I sold a Samsung R580 laptop last week and just had dude come meet me at my apartment. I did have one dude who was trying to arrange a shady %!$ meeting that I had to reject, but I didn't like the sound of it. But end of the day, stop being such pusses. I mean, dude snatched the money out of your hands and ran?! Really?

And how did you lose him? Were you distracted?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case).
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
you didn't get the plate #?
he's Korean and has an ugly #$& face filled with pimples.
NOO!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how did I miss that lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

How the hell did he just snatch the money from you... why would you even have the money in hand while you're inspecting the shoes?

THEN... how did he manage to escape? You said it was crowded but damn.. he must be the Korean Jesse Owens if he's that fast you can't keep an eye on him.

That hammer must have weighed your frail self down.

"I tote a toolbox, ______ it's hammer time." lol

But since you gave the number out on NT it's probably a wrap until he maybe post something again.

I once had a CL meetup at some dude's trailer park and that was the most nervous I had ever been. I was by myself but had the money in my pocket and my pistol on me. I think I shoulda died that day, be safe on CL lol.

Man how did you let the dude run away?? Even though that hammer is small, I would have straight swung and put dude down. And what the hell were you doing with your money in your hand
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
why'd you have the money in your hand? Did he say "yoink" when he did it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I came in to say this!!!

roll.gif

this isnt a funny situation but i was thinking the exact same thing lol.. i can picture him saying that in my head then dippin off lol

This thread is comedy beggining to end.

exactly how does someone snatch cash out of your hand? I mean did you think he was trying to dap you up when he came close and reached for your hand?

How slow are you to lose sight of someone that was just within arms reach? What are you gonna do with a hammer anyways? when someone pulls a gun or a knife out and you grab your hammer you are gonna be in trouble. Not to say it couldn't do damage, but not efficiently, especially if you aren't strong enough to break a car window with it. Those things are made to shatter.

May be in bad taste to post this, but this whole thread reminded me of this pic.
virginia_tech_shooting_ny132.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

exactly how does someone snatch cash out of your hand? I mean did you think he was trying to dap you up when he came close and reached for your hand?

How slow are you to lose sight of someone that was just within arms reach? What are you gonna do with a hammer anyways? when someone pulls a gun or a knife out and you grab your hammer you are gonna be in trouble. Not to say it couldn't do damage, but not efficiently, especially if you aren't strong enough to break a car window with it. Those things are made to shatter.

May be in bad taste to post this, but this whole thread reminded me of this pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS + THE SCAMMER BEING KOREAN

*DEAD*

story sounds suspicious, Op was prolly scared to chase him, I bet if you had snatched the money out his hand, he would have got.
your an easy target op. you are young and scrawny. sorry imho

Feel for ya OP, hope you get your money back but it's looking like a longshot. I hate scammers - so pathetic.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS + THE SCAMMER BEING KOREAN

*DEAD*
ohh snap. you prob made that face too.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did i miss this thread? Pure comedy. Son came with a real hammer not a pistol, but Bob Vila hammer type $@+$
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom