So does anyone NOT think Jordan is the GOAT??

MJ...
Oscar Rob...
Wilt Chaimberlain...

I would put Shaq up there, but I've heard on too many occasions from sports analyst and from people who seen both play that Shaq inhis prime could never see Wilt in his prime... but at the same time, this whole topic is subjective so idk...

He's the greatest by leaps and bounds. All the other players have come up short in championship games except him. Wilt, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Kobe, Shaq,Magic and anybody else you can name - came up short at one point. Mike was Mike night in and night out. Everybody was gunnin for him but yet he still came upbig. Everybody wanted to see him and yet he never disappointed. The titles don't lie. The man won 6 rings with no losses, averaged over 30 for his career,and is the all time leading scorer in playoff history with an average of 33.4 per game while shooting 49% from the field.

Wilt, Kareem, Big O, hell even Bill Russell...

I'm not saying they're g.o.a.t.s because honestly I think the term is stupid, but the argument can be made if you believe in such a thing.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

No love for Wilt?

laugh.gif

Wilt is like the over do-er....whenever someone breaks a record, Wilt has already done it a dozen times and had four times as much.

i think MJ is the goat period! but one guy that seems to get no love is oscar robertson. everyone always mentions wilt, magic, russel and bird but oscar getsleft out a lot for whatever reason. im not talking about just on here but even the sports experts. i dont hear his name that much

Back
Top Bottom