SO DA' HOMIES SAY ME BEING A "NEAT FREAK" IS...., A female trait but umm... (Stolen)

I DONT KNOW ANY NEAT FREAK FEMALES!

Yeah the housewives on TBS clean up 24/7 but in reality......all I see is shoes on the floor, kiwi lotion bottles all over the place & all kinds of nonsense in the bathroom.

y-dontknow.gif
soooooooooooooo?
Got this from another board; but it brought about some good discussion. I don't know any female neat freaks either now that I think about it
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i'm very disorganized, but i clean up after myself.

if i see that a female is disorganized or messy, i wouldnt talk to her on "that level". you know what they say about those types.....

neat freaks annoy me

sometimes you just need to say $$%+ making the bed up or putting your shoes back in the closet/box

^^^
eff all that. if a female can't keep her personal living space in order, she can't keep her mind in order.

believe that.

I am a neat freak
so does that mean, between the sheets, or on top of the sheets? cause you can't just leave the bed like that....

When was the last time any of you got in a females car and she DID NOT have to clean out the passenger seat?

The older you get, hopefully the neater you are. Clean your damn room, wit yo triflin' self.

Only pigs live healthy lives in squalor...

You know what they say:

A clean house is a clean mind

and its true. I cant stand looking at a mess, its important to stay clean and neat.

Are you just prepping for a relationship and making sure you gather every possible bit of information that is available?

Originally Posted by jtothadub

^^^
eff all that. if a female can't keep her personal living space in order, she can't keep her mind in order.

believe that.

I am a neat freak
so does that mean, between the sheets, or on top of the sheets? cause you can't just leave the bed like that....

This is true, and applies to males as well. There is something about a person being neat and having his/her life in order. I, personally, am not prone tobeing a neat freak, and I have to make HUGE strides just for me to keep things in order. But gender has NOTHING to do with being a neat freak, more of apersonality trait than anything else. Usually people who think being a neat freak is a female trait, also think that females should be staying at homemakin' sammiches. However,
nerd.gif

I'm definitely neat, y'all should see my roomates room that thing is so gross it stinks in there I don't know any ladies that would want to go backto that room.

all the females i know always have a pair of red panties on the floor.

even if their room is neat and clean, there is always some red panties on the floor somewhere.

Yeah I don't know too many neat women, I've never seen a dirty room, but definitely rooms that are not in order.
I'd say I'm a pretty big neat freak.

I'm not a neat freak, but I am an organized and clean individual.

I don't like clutter.

I've been to soo many females cribs and it all depends on what her situaion is...

I remember I bagged this dime at the club while I was in SAN DIEGO, I kept cool and didnt force the issue on going to her crib that night .. so I played itcool.. talked over the phone for about 2 weeks.. Finally head down there on a friday night I get to the crib, mind you that she had a 3 yr old.. I didntcare... so I walk thru the front door and it was a lil messy but that comes with the territory having a toddler....but when the night was winding down and wewent to the room to crush, I was shocked at what I smelled and seen. It was 2ft worth of junk on the floor , the carpet smelled like piss.. her bed was coveredwith dirty clothes and there was shoes EVERYWHERE.. I couldnt even get on the bed so I moved her stuff aside on the floor placed my shirt on the floor andproceeded to smashing .. I even slept on the ground with shorty..

I never was in a rush to see her again..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When was the last time any of you got in a females car and she DID NOT have to clean out the passenger seat?

Excellent point, NEVER.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

you half way in the game already, sshhh i wish i knew a girl who had a license let alone a car.
laugh.gif

you don't have to be a homosexual to clean up after yourself.

after you take a shower, pick up yo dirty @## drawers.

i don't consider myself a neat freak, i just like to have things around me clean.

when i get home from work, i throw my pants and shirt in the corner. it takes me a couple days to pick them up, but i contantly look at it and it does kindaannoy me.

Back
Top Bottom