So, "Crack a Bottle" is Gonna be 50's Next Single..

lmao ... thank god this isnt on ems album ... cuz although its not that bad, its not what i want to hear ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

lmao ... thank god this isnt on ems album ... cuz although its not that bad, its not what i want to hear ...
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
yeah, its no "big meanie" or "puke" or "rain man"
laugh.gif

like em doesn't have trash on his albums
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
yeah, its no "big meanie" or "puke" or "rain man"
laugh.gif

like em doesn't have trash on his albums
laugh.gif

reading comprehension FTW!!! ill break it down for you though since you are having trouble ...

"lmao" = laughing my +%+ off, i was laughing at the fact 50 took this as "his" single

"thank god this isnt on ems album" which means i dont want garbage like this on ems album and i was thanking a higher power ...

"cuz although this isnt that bad, its not what i want to hear" which means this isnt as bad as some of the sing songy ++#%**%% from eminems past (bigmeanie, puke, rain man etc...) i dont want anything of the sort on ems new album ...

you just tried extremely hard to make a point and failed miserably ... try Again

I like that they gave this song to 50....bisd will be a good album hopefully.

As somebody said ,I think 50 is just trying to use this oppurtunity to build  some buzz for his album...everybody knows that eminem sells records .

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

joint is weak.... they should scrap it.
You've never lied a day in your life. I was extremely disappointed when I finally heard the song.
frown.gif

The song is wack. It was only #1 on the billboards because of iTunes sales, which only happened because people got hyped about a new Eminem song. Nobody wantsto hear that garbage more than once. It'll fall out of the top 10 by next week and everyone will forget about it in a couple weeks just like what happenedto 50's first two singles. Em, 50, and Dre need to get hungry again fast because they're falling out of relevance quickly.

Back
Top Bottom