So, "Crack a Bottle" is Gonna be 50's Next Single..

Good song for the radio.... I don't $@%$ wit it tho.

To dude who said 50 doesn't have a buzz right now, obviously isn't aware of what he is currently doing to Ross lol

song is aiight
grin.gif

50 better be happy Rick Ross' fraudulent $%! fell into his lap...cuz he just aint got it anymore.

problem was, his audience was more interested in him than his music, basically a fad...its worn off, now all you have is the music, which aint been suspectsince about 04-05...

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

white people gonna eat that up

No they arent. I heard a couple playing it but for the most part i doubt it man. Im sure they are gonna make another record that the white people will eat upand not just white people.

Damn 50 is done. His verse is mad weak and the song got old after a week even before 50 and Dre did their verses.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I F with the song. Can you blame him? Fif ain't had a hit single in......damn what was it? Do we gotta go back to Massacre? Or did he have one on Curtis?
Anyway, you can't go wrong with Em and Dre. But he can't rely on them to give that album staying power. It might give it big 1st week numbers but
he's gonna have to drop 3 or 4 monsters to gain back his dominance in the game.

I hate that kind of attitude. Trash music is trash music, it's this kinda @%** that turns people off from commercial music.

What attitude?

This N' 50 has to cheat to get a hit record
laugh.gif
Hey it aint work for jim jones...lets see if it works for him...

I have a feeling Em will just completely let 50 have this song now and go back to work on another single

i.e. 50 Cent taking Crack a Bottle will lead to another delay on Em's album
indifferent.gif

Well if they're going to make it 50's next single then that just means that dre is confident that em has a lot better material left to push as asingle.

This joint gets mad radio play here in the Chi on Power 92. I personally think the song is terrible, but it's all about the spins to labels at the end ofthe day.

for some reason 50 has lost his marketing of music... I Get It In and Get Up are good songs but he didn't market them at all and they look like flops...I'm not really a fan of Crack A Bottle but from marketing standpoint it is a good idea.. If only he did this for his other singles his record sales wouldbe high..

Originally Posted by Essential1

for some reason 50 has lost his marketing of music... I Get It In and Get Up are good songs but he didn't market them at all and they look like flops... I'm not really a fan of Crack A Bottle but from marketing standpoint it is a good idea.. If only he did this for his other singles his record sales would be high..
he was never good with marketing his music. he was good at beefing and then parlaying the beef to carry over into the music.

when the first g unit album dropped he said he was done beefing with ja and that there was no need to keep talking about it. that album did good, but not asgood as anticipated so he went right back to his old ways.

i agree with ezflash 100%. with him having nothing to stand on but the music, hes being exposed as an avg. rapper who got shot.

the song does suck. but i dont think that it will be his lead single, i think i get it in still is and crack a bottle is a bonus track on BISD like Wanksta wason GRODT

Originally Posted by Young Easy

Originally Posted by Essential1

for some reason 50 has lost his marketing of music... I Get It In and Get Up are good songs but he didn't market them at all and they look like flops... I'm not really a fan of Crack A Bottle but from marketing standpoint it is a good idea.. If only he did this for his other singles his record sales would be high..
he was never good with marketing his music. he was good at beefing and then parlaying the beef to carry over into the music.

when the first g unit album dropped he said he was done beefing with ja and that there was no need to keep talking about it. that album did good, but not as good as anticipated so he went right back to his old ways.

i agree with ezflash 100%. with him having nothing to stand on but the music, hes being exposed as an avg. rapper who got shot.
WHOA my dude i know you hate him but ___'s know 50 used to go in before he even got shot and after he did also with the mixtapes.

Everything else yall said is right though.

and Chunk yeah you are right about the dudes buying the album cuz of Em on it
laugh.gif

hold up a minute, how the hell is this gonna be one of his singles when you don't even hear dude until you're 2:30 through the track?! I guess fif sawit was #1 on itunes and said eff it, i need that shhh.

Back
Top Bottom