So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

2) White girls being constantly shown through the media probably has more to do with the U.S. population being over 70% white, than it does with the media thinking white>other races.

This. If you travel over the world, most countries ONLY have the "majority" race on their covers. All the magazines you see here with mostly white women have different editions globally to represent each demographic. For example, when I visited my Indian side of the family, I noticed that Vogue India ONLY has Indian women on the cover, despite there being populations of white and Chinese people as well. Same thing in every other Asian country I've ever visited.

Vogueindia384.jpg

vogue-india-cover.jpeg

images

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

OK you pointed out 2 covers that have white women (the 2nd one is all Indian). My bad. I've been traveling to Asia every year since I was born and 99.9999% of magazines, ads, movies, etc had the country's respective majority on it. The only time I've seen white people in 99.9999% of Indian movies or tv shows is if they were filmed in the US or UK. Happy?

All these "the entire world hates non-whites
frown.gif
" are like indirect promotion of white supremacy. Funny thing is if you go to many countries, they hate white people with a passion
laugh.gif
My dad is "white" (I put quotation marks because he's actually pretty tan) and marrying my mom caused such an unbelievable rift in her family that most non-direct relatives basically disowned her.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ok maybe by the numbers this makes sense...

If you live in an area where there's more whites than minorities you will have more good looking white women than minority women. So there's more quantity but the ratio is still the same.

That gets dudes saying wild stuff like white girls> other races. 

But honestly that doesn't answer this....

why is the world so critical to other races of women?  Black, latin, indian, asian?  Let some guys tell it and they believe only 1/10 women from other races is attractive or but white woman is more like 4/10

white women or better to say women with lighter complexion hold more "value" in the world. Historically, thats the way it turned out to be. Hard to say why exactly. We subconsciously know this and we are attracted to them because we know that our own societal value will increase if we are with seen with them. 

It surmise it might have to do with the fact that having darker skin historically used to relate to manual labor. You're out in the sun, working all day - you're lower class. As opposed to the upper classes who stayed at home or under the umbrella all day. This is pretty evident in asian countries, i've noticed a lot of chinese girls are encouraged to stay out of the sun. I knew a few chicks who would look much better if they got a little tanner but adamantly refused to do so. smh

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Ok maybe by the numbers this makes sense...

If you live in an area where there's more whites than minorities you will have more good looking white women than minority women. So there's more quantity but the ratio is still the same.

That gets dudes saying wild stuff like white girls> other races. 

But honestly that doesn't answer this....

why is the world so critical to other races of women?  Black, latin, indian, asian?  Let some guys tell it and they believe only 1/10 women from other races is attractive or but white woman is more like 4/10

white women or better to say women with lighter complexion hold more "value" in the world. Historically, thats the way it turned out to be. Hard to say why exactly. We subconsciously know this and we are attracted to them because we know that our own societal value will increase if we are with seen with them. 

It surmise it might have to do with the fact that having darker skin historically used to relate to manual labor. You're out in the sun, working all day - you're lower class. As opposed to the upper classes who stayed at home or under the umbrella all day. This is pretty evident in asian countries, i've noticed a lot of chinese girls are encouraged to stay out of the sun. I knew a few chicks who would look much better if they got a little tanner but adamantly refused to do so. smh
EXACTLY. I have relatives on my Asian side of the family that hate white people, yet refused to let me go out into sunlight when I was younger.
When I visited them after a tan, they joked that I looked like one of their servants, or like someone from some farming village
laugh.gif
They whipped up all sorts of home-made creams to make my skin lighter again
They're racist as @#$% though so they never push it too far. They hate "Pink skin". If I marry a  100% white girl in the future, I'm definitely not inviting any of them
laugh.gif
Not that they'd care, they'd disown me anyways

I have 0 "white" (again, quotation marks because many white people are actually pretty dark) features, but I get treated like a king just cause I have light skin. My Portuguese relatives don't give a @#$%, they're all dark as hell anyways

I don't care what a chick is as long as she is bad. I've seen too many bad women from every ethnicity to seriously have a preference. I will say mixed girls for some reason in my travels are super fine more likely than not. Both parents can be ugly as snot but for some reason when two different ethnicities come together its masterful. White women are cool and all but I definetly don't see them as the cream of the crop. I like alittle complexion with my affection. A sleeper group is Indian chicks. Indian chicks are BAD when they are fine! White women in Europe are way better looking than in America I noticed. Black chicks in Brazil and Africa along with some parts of the Carribean doodoo on American chicks too. Basically ya'll ain livin if you haven't traveled. America is literally probably the wackest place for females that are not only goodlooking but so easy going and with it.

I like attractive women of every race.
On a separate note I'm tired of all the so called "enlightened" black people on here

with their videos saying that blacks and whites shouldn't date and it's wrong, and

That I've got some sort of self hatred because I like white women
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, I like beauty.

I would take a dime black girl over dime white girl anytime. Dime black girls are seldom seen in these here parts.

What about the way a woman makes you feel, her personality, aspirations, spirituality, family life, and dignity?

I'm not saying that this AWG theory isn't true, but damn basing it all on skin color has me a little baffled.

But NT is shallow like that.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What about the way a woman makes you feel, her personality, aspirations, spirituality, family life, and dignity?

I'm not saying that this AWG theory isn't true, but damn basing it all on skin color has me a little baffled.

But NT is shallow like that.
We are talking about meeting a new chicks and judging pics you know basically being shallow men.  Not dating.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

none of the girls you posted are good looking. The US doesn't even have that many good looking white girls in comparison to Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, etc. The comments you mentioned only apply to some black people. White dudes couldn't care less about race as long as she looks good. I'm half white if that matters

On the other hand, EVERY white girl that gets posted on NT gets "average white girl, easy pass." EVERY SINGLE ONE
laugh.gif

wait a minute, jennifer aniston isn't pretty?

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Every other post he makes exudes lack of intelligence. Something is missing in his cranium 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by you big dummy

They don't look better and they age terribly 
grin.gif

This.
QFE.

Anyway OP, I read your post. You can't discuss something like that on this board.. Just take a look at the responses you're getting.
roll.gif
 We'd have to get into a history lesson to see where this stems from and go from there.. Only about 10 NT'ers would be able to handle such a topic.

It's a mixutre of different things. Preference, conditioning, ignorance, a ton of things effect people's perception of beauty. We also gotta realize that women of different ethnic groups also tend to have different body types which might not appeal to everyone also. I know my first choice is a black female (latinas being a close second) because that's what I grew up around and they tend to have the body type that I prefer, but I would also smash any female regardless of race as long as I find her attractive. She could be thick, slim, skinny or whatever as long as she appeals to me.

when i was growing up i thought it was weird when people said filipinos had flat noses. i was like....ok.......compared to what though. who said your nose is the right way lol.

there are some white girls who have that perfect look though, like theyre farts dont stink or dont have hair in certain place or dont have BO lmao. but i guess you can say that for every nationality. just seen more white.

I understand what the OP is saying. but all of that is jsut the spoils of being the "winner" in history. Like if white people were the minority and say mexcians were the majority, the standard would be different. I mean, Im tired of people saying Hilary swank and renee zelwegger are hot. They arent. But we have been conditioned to think lighter skin, light eyes, and long straight hair are desirable features. Look at how the redbone chick with the long hair will get more attention than the darker chick with short natural hair.

But once a person realizes that they are conditioned to like something they can either be more open to others or just stay in their old ways

I thought this was common knowledge, the only guys who drool over white women are either

A) Infatuated by white people (sort of like white guys who only date asians)

B) They've had a bad experience or 2, or 3, or more with women of their own race (if you keep getting burned by the same pot most likely you're not going to pick it up again unless you like pain)

These are the only 2 relevant reasons. Otherwise healthy emotional men don't care what color she is as along as her personality ain't garbage and she looks decent.

why can't people have personal preferences and we can just live with that? if I don't find you attractive, I don't find you attractive. its preposterous to say an entire race is better looking than another race...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Every other post he makes exudes lack of intelligence. Something is missing in his cranium 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by you big dummy

They don't look better and they age terribly 
grin.gif

This.
QFE.

Anyway OP, I read your post. You can't discuss something like that on this board.. Just take a look at the responses you're getting.
roll.gif
 We'd have to get into a history lesson to see where this stems from and go from there.. Only about 10 NT'ers would be able to handle such a topic.
Nothing like some good ole' blanket statements. You must be wild intelligent, bro. 
laugh.gif

The reality is that the prettiest white women get the most publicity, and are often cast as the "ideal". Is it fair? No. Do I think white women tend to be prettier than those of other races? In the US, yes, otherwise, no. I acknowledge that my preferences have been shaped by society, but who's haven't? You guys are kidding yourselves if you think your opinion is based exclusively on "your" tastes.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The pics he chose...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word vvtf, the thread doesnt add up with the pics
So the women I posted aren't average?

You can do better to represent by not picking girls in pig tails and tube tops and an over grown Toddler in Tiara's victim.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

word vvtf, the thread doesnt add up with the pics
So the women I posted aren't average?

You can do better to represent by not picking girls in pig tails and tube tops and an over grown Toddler in Tiara's victim.
laugh.gif

Did you even read my post? or just skim it?

What do you mean a better job to represent? those women are average.  thats the point.  but some like Anniston are considered above average.  And I'd like to take a poll on how many would turn down that Laker girl.

Back
Top Bottom