So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Average is what NT calls Kate Upton. Why don't you ask that question in that thread? Jennifer Aniston is the definition of average, but the other girls you posted/mentioned aren't good looking at all. Period

You're asking why dudes fiend over the girls you posted, when in reality they don't. Some black people might, whether that results from self-hatred or something else, I don't know. I don't know any Latinos or Asians that would find those girls attractive.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Average is what NT calls Kate Upton. Why don't you ask that question in that thread? Jennifer Aniston is the definition of average, but the other girls you posted/mentioned aren't good looking at all. Period

You're asking why dudes fiend over the girls you posted, when in reality they don't. Some black people might, whether that results from self-hatred or something else, I don't know. I don't know any Latinos or Asians that would find those girls attractive.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every post you make gets wilder....please tell us how you really feel
30t6p3b.gif

I can't decide. I'm fine with them all. It does depend on the person though. Preferences are very strong things.

Alisha.jpg

stacey-dash-01.jpg

sara-jean-underwood-braless-cleavage-5-550x400.jpg

katrina_bowden_esquire_sexiest.jpg

img.php

41592_75320422144_1816_n.jpg

Alisha_Misfits_Bottle_BJ.gif.pagespeed.ce.gpuI9EAdQT.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every post you make gets wilder....please tell us how you really feel
30t6p3b.gif
YOU'RE the one who implied it in your first post, not me. You specifically mentioned that we've all been "brainwashed".  You mentioned dudes picking a fat white girl over a good looking "ethnic" girl. Isn't that self hatred? Like I said, I don't know.
You're trying to make it seem like most men would pick a ugly/averagewhite girl over a good looking "ethnic" girl, when that's the farthest thing from the truth

Did not read... the chick in the middle of the first pic
eek.gif
devil.gif

I'm white and love women of every race though, stop following society and think for yourself enough said.

OP you're gonna need to clarify your definition of "average." If you had 20 women in a room where you rated each one from 1-10 and they were all 10s, then the average is 10. So which of those 20 would be average? The answer is all of them.

What you posted weren't "average white girls", you posted plain looking women that maybe only Tim Duncan would be interested in.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Are you guys confusing cute with average?

all the women you posted are
pimp.gif
. Make individual threads about the white ones though, and you'll get "easy pass". It's becoming beyond annoying now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Are you guys confusing cute with average?

all the women you posted are
pimp.gif
. Make individual threads about the white ones though, and you'll get "easy pass". It's becoming beyond annoying now
laugh.gif

I have noticed this alot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone has a different idea of what "average" is when it comes to appearance. Your acting as though "ugly," "average," and "sexy" can be quantified scientifically, which is not true. What I find sexy might be what you find ugly and vice versa. Like nawlinsjunkie said, some NTers see Kate Upton as average, but Sports Illustrated clearly disagrees. I get what your point about society being brainwashed into thinking white girls>girls from other races. You gotta understand two things though. 1) Being brainwashed is your choice. If you choose to believe everything the media portrays, that's on you. Some people think for themselves and some don't. 2) White girls being constantly shown through the media probably has more to do with the U.S. population being over 70% white, than it does with the media thinking white>other races. Who knows, maybe it’s both. Personally, I'm more attracted to girls that are my race (I'm not white btw) but I find girls from every race attractive.

Eh, doesn't apply to me.

To me, asians, latinas, anything else such as mixed, then white.
laugh.gif
Mos def there are many that would get moved up on the priority list for sure.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

2) White girls being constantly shown through the media probably has more to do with the U.S. population being over 70% white, than it does with the media thinking white>other races.

This. If you travel over the world, most countries ONLY have the "majority" race on their covers. All the magazines you see here with mostly white women have different editions globally to represent each demographic. For example, when I visited my Indian side of the family, I noticed that Vogue India ONLY has Indian women on the cover, despite there being populations of white and Chinese people as well. Same thing in every other Asian country I've ever visited.

I'm just going to attribute my preferences to my life experiences. When I step outside and into the area I was raised, all I see are borderline fat black/hispanic chicks that are praised and gassed by dudes saying they're thick. Don't get me wrong, it also happens with white chicks but there isn't nearly as many white chicks around compared to minorities.

Now I'm at college, a college that is probably around 95% white. These women are just better than what I've seen of all other races throughout my life. I rank white girls #1 just because that's what I've experienced.

Dudes on this site really stretch the definition of 'average' though and it usually happens when discussing a white chick. I think Anton brought up in that Kate Upton thread that everybody calling her average just solidifies that white women > all other women if thats what an average white girl is. 
laugh.gif

Maybe dudes just expect more from white women?

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

2) White girls being constantly shown through the media probably has more to do with the U.S. population being over 70% white, than it does with the media thinking white>other races.

This. If you travel over the world, most countries ONLY have the "majority" race on their covers. All the magazines you see here with mostly white women have different editions globally to represent each demographic. For example, when I visited my Indian side of the family, I noticed that Vogue India ONLY has Indian women on the cover, despite there being populations of white and Chinese people as well. Same thing in every other Asian country I've ever visited.

Vogueindia384.jpg

vogue-india-cover.jpeg

images

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ok maybe by the numbers this makes sense...

If you live in an area where there's more whites than minorities you will have more good looking white women than minority women. So there's more quantity but the ratio is still the same.

That gets dudes saying wild stuff like white girls> other races. 

But honestly that doesn't answer this....

why is the world so critical to other races of women?  Black, latin, indian, asian?  Let some guys tell it and they believe only 1/10 women from other races is attractive or but white woman is more like 4/10

Back
Top Bottom