So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

Dude probably got bored of turning his ideas into diamond chains and went with the ink to the face instead 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

its not about the company, its about the letters EA. East Atlanta, it aint that difficult
grin.gif

The company logo was not what was funny.  The meaning of "EA" was not what was funny.  People actually having the EA company logo tattooed on their bodies was not what was funny.

You making an entrance in this thread to comment on the EA logo was what was funny, considering your NT name and its relevance.  Coincidence, I guess. 
laugh.gif

its not about the company, its about the letters EA. East Atlanta, it aint that difficult
grin.gif

The company logo was not what was funny.  The meaning of "EA" was not what was funny.  People actually having the EA company logo tattooed on their bodies was not what was funny.

You making an entrance in this thread to comment on the EA logo was what was funny, considering your NT name and its relevance.  Coincidence, I guess. 
laugh.gif

Dude probably got bored of turning his ideas into diamond chains and went with the ink to the face instead 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

the EA is supposed to be for East Atlanta i heard
bingo...& im from the eastside so i dont know y these $!*%$* tryna laugh at me

we're laughing because you're still getting a company's logo tattooed on your body... you can "rep" east atlanta without giving free promotion to EA sports.

aint nobody gon go buy madden cause they seen my black !@% wit EA tatted on me...but aight man if u say so

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

the EA is supposed to be for East Atlanta i heard
bingo...& im from the eastside so i dont know y these $!*%$* tryna laugh at me

we're laughing because you're still getting a company's logo tattooed on your body... you can "rep" east atlanta without giving free promotion to EA sports.

aint nobody gon go buy madden cause they seen my black !@% wit EA tatted on me...but aight man if u say so

I swear to God this is exactly why I don't mess with the South.
roll.gif
this dude will die with an ice cream cone on his face?? Is this real death!!??

I swear to God this is exactly why I don't mess with the South.
roll.gif
this dude will die with an ice cream cone on his face?? Is this real death!!??

this doesn't suprise me after reading this

"According to a court document obtained by TMZ, 30-year-old Gucci (real name: Radric Davis) claimed, in court on Monday, that he is not mentally competent to "intelligently participate in the probation revocation hearing," filing a "Special Plea of Mental Incompetency".

A judge ordered him into a mental health treatment facility pending an evaluation of his mental condition."

Back
Top Bottom