so am I tripping or are girls 19-24 better looking than ever

Girls reach their peak at 18.

Anything done during college brings their aesthetics down, from the hard partying, slooting around, drinking, drugs, slooting around.

I need to stop misking

that feel when my last 3 ex's were 18-20 girl im messin with now just turned 19

Last edited:
Girls reach their peak at 18.

Anything done during college brings their aesthetics down, from the hard partying, slooting around, drinking, drugs, slooting around.

I need to stop misking
lol i seriously thought i was on the misc  

nt crew 

And you didn't start a convo?
     Similar story...Happened a few months ago...

I was leaving the gym right before closing and two fine women walked in, both had bodies like a ************ and wearing make-up...and it was 10 minutes before closing...

They wanted to be seen but damn...wish I had the pics to show you  :smh:   :lol:  

working out and going to the gym is a popular thing now .....thats all it is , this generation before me looks better but is much stupider , 27 years old by the way and i feel like im stuck in between generations when i was 10 we didnt have cell phones and so much technology just dial up aol started coming in when i was like 8 probably , but by the time i was 15 man i had a cellphone , a myspace and was streaming mike jones album and learning about rappers in other cities that i had never heard about ......if i holla at girls my age they want super serious commitment and you have to fight / take flowers / impress like the past , if i holla at girls 24 and under you cant be serious and then i have to be the steph curry of mind games in order to get some yambs....
Hit the nail on the head, same age, chicks from 25 on really push the long term relationship/marriage wave. I stay on my young thot wave tho

working out and going to the gym is a popular thing now .....thats all it is , this generation before me looks better but is much stupider , 27 years old by the way and i feel like im stuck in between generations when i was 10 we didnt have cell phones and so much technology just dial up aol started coming in when i was like 8 probably , but by the time i was 15 man i had a cellphone , a myspace and was streaming mike jones album and learning about rappers in other cities that i had never heard about ......if i holla at girls my age they want super serious commitment and you have to fight / take flowers / impress like the past , if i holla at girls 24 and under you cant be serious and then i have to be the steph curry of mind games in order to get some yambs....
Hit the nail on the head, same age, chicks from 25 on really push the long term relationship/marriage wave. I stay on my young thot wave tho
Because their value is only good from 18-29yo. The 30yo wall / biological clock will forever be real.

I have cousins who are in their late 20s trying to secure commitment and live the housewife life. Sad part is they have nothing to offer besides the yambs.

Last edited:
Part of the reason I like dating 22-23 yr olds is the lack of pressure for marriage. Could just have fun and if things do get serious, I've got like four years before needing to worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom