so am I tripping or are girls 19-24 better looking than ever

It's filters, poses, and angles b. 

I don't notice women to look better in reality than they did 10 years ago.

I don't know about clothes or fitness either. I'm in Cali women have always been fit and worn little to no clothing. 

Last edited:
It's filters, poses, and angles b. 

I don't notice women to look better in reality than they did 10 years ago.

I don't know about clothes or fitness either. I'm in Cali women have always been fit and worn little to no clothing. 

You guys are prob right an of course northeast we had track and volleyball girls

Just feels like more common now but I see what you all are saying.

Last edited:
25 checking in. Smashed a 20 yr old on her bday last night. Yambs were on point.

19-35 is cool with me. Being a man, we got picks. Can be 40, and smash a 20 yr old....can be 20 and smash a 40 yr old.

Learn life fellas. Your prime is 25-35. Disposable income, single and no kids....you're winning and the prize. Remember that.

Every man 30 and older believes the girls of the younger generation looks better than the girls did when he was of that age

Can end the thread here. However, that being said...

...the illusion of "better looking than ever" is magnified now because of social media and access in general. In 1985, it could take six months for a trend or a new hot celebrity to touch down in Middle America. Now, everyone has the Internet, and everyone is exposed to more. More people, more fashion, more trends, etc. And it's all at once. What's hot in New York becomes hot in Nebraska, overnight.

Basically, the Internet is warping your sense of reality. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just opened the entire world to us in a way that never existed before. And, yes, that includes seeing pictures of a lot more 19- to 24-year-old than ever before.

Last edited:
It's the tight clothing. Was at Costco. Just when i was walking out, some girl shopping with her mom was in front of me.
No pedo, I'm guessing no more than 17.
Those gray workout pants highlighted that mass

It's the tight clothing. Was at Costco. Just when i was walking out, some girl shopping with her mom was in front of me.
Just like the pipe print. Grey is such a great color

Its partially the result of the "Look at me" revolution that social media has provided.
Teaching a whole generation of young girls to objectify themselves as a means to get ahead.

In turn you get a bunch of filtered, meticulously posed pictures and videos that highlight all of the surgery enhanced body features, that they think makes them important or wanted.

Im talking to you India Westbrook.

But hey P has and always will sell. Whether its being sold, shown or self exploited.

...the illusion of "better looking than ever" is magnified now because of social media and access in general. In 1985, it could take six months for a trend or a new hot celebrity to touch down in Middle America. Now, everyone has the Internet, and everyone is exposed to more. More people, more fashion, more trends, etc. And it's all at once. What's hot in New York becomes hot in Nebraska, overnight.

Basically, the Internet is warping your sense of reality. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just opened the entire world to us in a way that never existed before. And, yes, that includes seeing pictures of a lot more 19- to 24-year-old than ever before.

Co-sign

No doubt. You also have to factor in how some parents are paying for plastic surgery nowadays. I couldn't imagine raising a girl in this current landscape.

I mean 20 years ago they looked good too.
Theyre just cleaner nowadays.
And more colorful.....theres little differences though definitely.
The shape people prefer today is different. ....and the toes.

Dont know why anyone would want the old Nike molds back tho.

Last girl I dated was 22 girl I just started talking to is 22 as well. As a 26 yr old I'm digging that age :lol:

im not even talking about wearing make up

im talking just from a gym guy POV even, i know others who will agree i know from gym around my age an older, i think more people girls who care are eating way better now its cool for girls to do squats be fit now for a lot more people
That is such a small subset of the entire female population.

And I don't even agree. Black girls, all I can speak on, that were in athletics, we always "right." I see no difference between now and then.

Last edited:
There's a thirsty old lady at my gym that walks around in literally a bra and tight *** sweats I just smh

I remember one time I saw a girl in full makeup and wearing red lipstick at the gym

it's because of Youtube.

Chicks are mastering the art of deception and glamour watching all those makeup and beauty enhancement vids.

Black and brown has never changed

But the hannah and mackenzies have stepped the game up becuase thenhave intruction manuals

I see alot of these women "at"the gym..... not at the gym

The angles and filters of social media create that image but in person they still look like teens. My younger sister is 18 and I've seen her and a lot of her friends grow up. Still young looking to me.

I'm 30 years old and there's nothing like a 22 year old white girl, riding for her Hispanic boo.

Holla at a playa.

its the hormones and additives in the food.
i thought this is what takes away peoples looks ?

destroying the dna, eating away at the mitochondrian molecules, turning nucleotides into peptides and so forth...

Nah fam im 27 and the women my age and older got that body made of steroid filled chicken and gmo. Lower half built like Minotaur and ****. Plus nicer.

Back
Top Bottom