So After Three Years of Constant Commercials...

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Long Island > NYC.

It's in Suffolk county for you city folks, so yeah, it might be far for some of you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just give it a few months before you go, it's not worth the wait. We never had them either but since they're in IA we always saw the commercials. When it first opened here the wait time was < squints> for ev errr < /squints>

Just give it a few months before you go, it's not worth the wait. We never had them either but since they're in IA we always saw the commercials. When it first opened here the wait time was < squints> for ev errr < /squints>

they played them in Michigan forever, then brought them there....I still feel like the Sonic ive had in Texas & Florida taste different than the Northern one

they played them in Michigan forever, then brought them there....I still feel like the Sonic ive had in Texas & Florida taste different than the Northern one

Y'all really were not missing anything though.
Their burgers are trash and hot dogs are slightly less than mediocre.

I do like the breakfast burrito though. And half price drinks during happy hour.

Y'all really were not missing anything though.
Their burgers are trash and hot dogs are slightly less than mediocre.

I do like the breakfast burrito though. And half price drinks during happy hour.

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 
Sonic is not that good, BTW

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 
Sonic is not that good, BTW

my friends and i will try and grab dinner there tomorrow.  it's only like 20-30 minutes from my college.  my friend tried to go twice last week.  he gave up, said the lines were insane.

my friends and i will try and grab dinner there tomorrow.  it's only like 20-30 minutes from my college.  my friend tried to go twice last week.  he gave up, said the lines were insane.

Back
Top Bottom