SNOW IN FLORIDA.......ON FRIDAY.......(CHANCE)

Might as well edit the title to Winter for Noobs thread.

Buncha pansies.

its almost like mother nature is slapping the global warming and climate control ******s squarely in the face...nearly immediately after the whole copenhagenclimate-gate mess.

Originally Posted by Diego

Might as well edit the title to Winter for Noobs thread.

Buncha pansies.

we live in florida i don't understand why you have to go about being sour to ppl when in reality they are "noobs" ( which is the dumbest word inthe world sound like some 12 yr old nerd gamer) so yes i do apologize for being a "noob" in the area of really cold temps seeing as i do live in thestate of florida and it is really rare to see it like this here. If this thread bothers you maybe you need to question why you clicked on it to begin with?

and update on tomm. snow chance
frown.gif
smh smh they changed the low tomm here to 28 and thats early morning....SMH the one day it is suppose to rain and producesnow the weather decided "hey i dont wana be thaqt cold"

Originally Posted by rpjgator

and update on tomm. snow chance
frown.gif
smh smh they changed the low tomm here to 28 and thats early morning....SMH the one day it is suppose to rain and produce snow the weather decided "hey i dont wana be thaqt cold"

RIP Floridians.

my aunt & uncle are loving this weather, They claim its real cool & remind them of how they used to live up north.

dont worry baby boo's.. everything be alright .

I went to that Giants-Packers game that was -30s, so i'm allowed to complain about this weather. It's cold!

Talbert

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Dudes in here talkin smack couldn't last a Summer day in FLs humidity.

this is another good point....i juss dont even see how u talk weather smack anyways...its hilarious

We get the same weather, (mid to high 80s and 90% humidity) it just doesn't last all summer long. I went to Disney World in Aug
laugh.gif
MN, land of 120 degree temperature swings. But give me cold over hot any day.

this is another good point....i juss dont even see how u talk weather smack anyways...its hilarious

Tolerating cold weather = Manly.
Tolerating humidity = Pansies.

roll.gif
this dude is serious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lol can't handle a lil cold

laugh.gif
right...cold builds character!

Lets trade places for a week! I bet put us in your shoes right now, and we would be in shorts and flip flops acting like it's summer....anywhere around 32right now feels
pimp.gif

BTW were expecting 3-5 INCHES of snow today
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lol can't handle a lil cold

laugh.gif
right...cold builds character!

Lets trade places for a week! I bet put us in your shoes right now, and we would be in shorts and flip flops acting like it's summer....anywhere around 32 right now feels
pimp.gif

BTW were expecting 3-5 INCHES of snow today
grin.gif

roll.gif
but u live in michigan....what is happening doesnt happen that often... rain on our parade
frown.gif

This whole weather fight is stupid...I'm a good person to end this cause I moved to Florida in September from WISCONSIN. Below zero temps in the summerthere. And all I have to say is that it's a different cold here...I use to wear shorts in the winter all the time...no biggie but when it gets to 50 herein FL I'm in pants and jackets. But wateva

Originally Posted by youngmoney

This whole weather fight is stupid...I'm a good person to end this cause I moved to Florida in September from WISCONSIN. Below zero temps in the summer there. And all I have to say is that it's a different cold here...I use to wear shorts in the winter all the time...no biggie but when it gets to 50 here in FL I'm in pants and jackets. But wateva

so fl winters at cold temps seem colder then wisc winter temps?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

This whole weather fight is stupid...I'm a good person to end this cause I moved to Florida in September from WISCONSIN. Below zero temps in the summer there. And all I have to say is that it's a different cold here...I use to wear shorts in the winter all the time...no biggie but when it gets to 50 here in FL I'm in pants and jackets. But wateva

so fl winters at cold temps seem colder then wisc winter temps?

yeah, it's always why 30 degrees in Sept in MN feels way way colder than 30 degrees in Feb. Both are 30 degrees but in Sept you're coming from summerweather. Feb just...sucks...

roll.gif

Yeah right.

Thats why the state of FL breeds great athletes and has the best football programs....training in that heat is no joke.

We get the same weather, (mid to high 80s and 90% humidity) it just doesn't last all summer long. I went to Disney World in Aug
laugh.gif

You sure its the same though? Ive never been to MN but I'm guessing yalls weather is probably different from the tropical weather of FL.

rpjgator wrote:

cold weather = wear lots of layers to shield the cold
hot weather = even in tank top and shorts you're still uncomfortably hot

but anyway, i dont think diego was serious, most of his posts arent.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

rpjgator wrote:

cold weather = wear lots of layers to shield the cold
hot weather = even in tank top and shorts you're still uncomfortably hot

but anyway, i dont think diego was serious, most of his posts arent.

1980's psace heaters FTW

roll.gif

Yeah right.

Thats why the state of FL breeds great athletes and has the best football programs....training in that heat is no joke.

laugh.gif

You sure its the same though? Ive never been to MN but I'm guessing yalls weather is probably different from the tropical weather of FL.

Miserably hot and humid? Yeah. And with that comes tornadoes. God I hate tornadoes. Especially when you live in an apt building and don'thave a basement.

when you out and its 103 plus its humid you will think twice about saying you can last a summer day in florida

my junior year in HS we had 2 a days canceled cause the heat index was at 110 and humid

SNOW FAIL its like the one day it decided to rain florida didnt wana provide the cold weather smh 39 today here 19 yesterday

Back
Top Bottom