SNOW IN FLORIDA.......ON FRIDAY.......(CHANCE)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

40 degrees this morning in miami.
mad.gif

I wish it was 40 up here joe

I dont know how ya'll do it.

seriously. that single digit must suck mayja +@+.
i applaud you folks up north... there's no way in hell i'd even leave my house under such conditions

RIP to the state of Florida. People will die since they have no idea how to cope with this if it happens. Slick roads + inexperienced drivers = loss.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

40 degrees this morning in miami.
mad.gif

I wish it was 40 up here joe

I dont know how ya'll do it.

snuggie on deck...all this week in FLA
pimp.gif

Where you stay?

im from jax fl i goto school in gainesville fl

I hope it snows here in Tallahassee. The temperature this morning was 18 degrees. I'm from NY so the cold weather is nothing to me.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Was 28 in Tampa this morning. I can't stand this weather, but I would like to see snow in Tampa.

Yeah it was cold as all hell this morning when I walked to my car my fingers where damn near froze...It took me like 15 minutes to feel my hands on thesteering wheel

I was actually going to go to Florida this friday and might still, not sure yet but I was thinking I could wear shorts if I did, guess not
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and lol at dude saying 28 had his fingers freezing, I wonder how he would feel in Chicago with -15 days
roll.gif

30 in Orlando in the morning....still rocking shorts tho...born in Wisconsin this shhh ain't nothing

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Was 28 in Tampa this morning. I can't stand this weather, but I would like to see snow in Tampa.
PLEASE take that back
mad.gif

btw the fact that I still see ppl wearing flip flops boggles the mind
tired.gif

its too cold for my liking out here in SoFla, but snow? I wouldnt mind seeing that at all.

I havent seen snow in like....damn, 11 years.

Lol being from NY i go to school in Miami and its funny to me how people ready to brea out the North Faces when its 60 degrees outside
laugh.gif

Last time it snowed for real in FL was like Christmas in 89. My fams went up to GA for christmas and wrecked out in the gas station parking lot, lol.

Everyone at my campus was wearing fullblown winter regalia today. I'm talking mittens, scarves, knee-length coats. I live in Miami!

michelle

Back
Top Bottom