Sneaker shops in Santa Clarita?

I'm moving to Santa Clarita this Saturday. Valencia to be exact. What are some good sneaker shops? I'm looking for some place that's gonna have all the new releases like new balance, asic, nike, and of course jordan. I definitely need to get those Ronnie fieg & ASIC flamingos that are coming out. I'd hate to miss out cause I didn't know any spots in my new city. All input is appreciated

Not much of anything in Santa Clarita, just head south 20 mins and you've got the shoe Mecca of the West Coast.

I'm moving to Santa Clarita this Saturday. Valencia to be exact. What are some good sneaker shops? I'm looking for some place that's gonna have all the new releases like new balance, asic, nike, and of course jordan. I definitely need to get those Ronnie fieg & ASIC flamingos that are coming out. I'd hate to miss out cause I didn't know any spots in my new city. All input is appreciated
Valencia is a nice secluded area. The Valencia Town Center mall has a Footlocker and a Finishline, but they don't get anything much, only the really GRs and only a small amount at that.

You need to take the 5 South down to the L.A. area. I'm not as big of a sneaker hobbyist as I was during my high school and college days, but from memory you have:

House of Hoop in Beverly Center in L.A.
Niketown L.A. and Niketown Santa Monica
Undefeated, 3 locations now if I'm correct.
Neo39 in Pasadena, a bit more south

You need to take the 5 South down to the L.A. area. I'm not as big of a sneaker hobbyist as I was during my high school and college days, but from memory you have:

House of Hoop in Beverly Center in L.A.
Niketown L.A. and Niketown Santa Monica
Undefeated, 3 locations now if I'm correct.
Neo39 in Pasadena, a bit more south

Back
Top Bottom